Are you messing gts too much fuel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazy Taylor
  • 4 comments
  • 745 views
Messages
3,177
England
St helens, merseyside, England.
Messages
crazybuttocks198
Messages
Crazybuttocks19
Seriously is this a thing now. If you cant see it, i had 24 laps of fuel on lap 5, on a 20 lap race. Guessing this happened to others as well. Still pitted for tyres, still did terrible though

DSC_0286.JPG
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0287.JPG
    DSC_0287.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Me and @Matty28 both took tyres and came 1-2 in this FIA race earlier, are you sure the other guys weren't just... faster? :lol: Pitting for tyres was absolutely the correct play.
 
Yeah I also pointlessly took a load of fuel by accident lol and had 5 seconds of penalties
 
Yeah I also pointlessly took a load of fuel by accident lol and had 5 seconds of penalties

Well yeah, all that and it was still a comfortable 1-2, I saw a few guys not take tyres and they literally all fell out of the top 10 haha
 
Back