ARL Decals and Requests

Can anyone make a d.g. Nicholas logo for me?

Also made an outline layer. Duplicate and replace the lower layer with the outline decal for a little extra pop. Shared with tags ARL papunk and dg.
4EF23791-0A9B-4DB1-9ABE-9EC5DC86BE77.jpeg

Im still “re learning”. Feel free to start listing off sponsors you guys would want and design ideas and I’ll start working on some while I get the hang of it again.
I want something like the team zero cars for late models but not sure what to do with the number design

Im still “re learning”. Feel free to start listing off sponsors you guys would want and design ideas and I’ll start working on some while I get the hang of it again.

My plan is to keep my current sponsor death wish coffee and zippo. Other than that as long as its pink have at it.

I want something like the team zero cars for late models but not sure what to do with the number design
If you can post a picture of an example so I know what cars you are referring to. Also which cars do you want a livery for first?

I’ll see if I can make something decent for the dirt street stock. I don’t have any of the dirt sprints yet so I can’t load them in the game to “verify placement” yet.

Working on a replay right now to upload to the tube.

I’ll see if I can make something decent for the dirt street stock. I don’t have any of the dirt sprints yet so I can’t load them in the game to “verify placement” yet.

Working on a replay right now to upload to the tube.

Gonna have to get on it the sling mud 410 should be free

If you can post a picture of an example so I know what cars you are referring to. Also which cars do you want a livery for first?
you can test it out on the limited late model and you can use ARL logos on it it instead of the sponsors in the pick. I would like to keep drydene though

Here is a replay from a Mazda cup race I did yesterday. Watch to the end and give your thoughts on the last two laps.
Overlays by simracingapps.com.
Replay done using iracing’s built in “focus on best excitement” feature.
Captured with OBS.

Here is a replay from a Mazda cup race I did yesterday. Watch to the end and give your thoughts on the last two laps.
Overlays by simracingapps.com.
Replay done using iracing’s built in “focus on best excitement” feature.
Captured with OBS.

Good race he was pretty excessive in his blocking on the 2nd to last lap but that's pretty well expected. Take ur second and safety rating. Well done. You have to decide what you are looking for. You can go for wins and take the risks or go for sr and get yourself moved up to the better class drivers.

Good race he was pretty excessive in his blocking on the 2nd to last lap but that's pretty well expected. Take ur second and safety rating. Well done. You have to decide what you are looking for. You can go for wins and take the risks or go for sr and get yourself moved up to the better class drivers.
Yea I was wondering if he was gonna fit anymore blocks in that one straight. Lol.

I can pound a pretty nice livery but have very limited success with importing decals. Would love to be self sufficient with this. I've played with inkscape and some svg converters with limited success as i said...

@CPT_RowdyGiff

having said this two questions 1) any wisdom on programs and process would be fantastic. And 2) would someone mind taking the challenge of creating/importing this for me?

https://images.app.goo.gl/WGMcHXCuT5DGDAyt7

Last edited:
I can pound a pretty nice livery but have very limited success with importing decals. Would love to be self sufficient with this. I've played with inkscape and some svg converters with limited success as i said...

@CPT_RowdyGiff

having said this two questions 1) any wisdom on programs and process would be fantastic. And 2) would someone mind taking the challenge of creating/importing this for me?

Have you tried the decal request thread in the livery editor forum?

@CPT_RowdyGiff

Did you get it made?

Anybody know how to make decals on GTsport "see though" or "ghosted"?

I am in need of a repeating "bilstein" logo that just says the word in a repeating type of pattern but I also need it about half opacity or so as to make it appear ghosted on the car in game.

I am in need of a repeating "bilstein" logo that just says the word in a repeating type of pattern but I also need it about half opacity or so as to make it appear ghosted on the car in game.
I’ll look for one but you could make the decal a shade lighter or darker than the paint so it blends in. It’s not opacity but as close as I can come up with.

E2857DAF-CFB1-4D7E-A3A7-14F9898CC08D.jpeg
A4A6CCE7-9A5B-46FE-B520-1FFF74F60849.jpeg

E2857DAF-CFB1-4D7E-A3A7-14F9898CC08D.jpeg

If you zoom in on the black you can see the faint haas logo.

Last edited:
Back