ARL F1500TA Battle of the Bay - Sept. 4th

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 325 comments
Fun start to race 2.

If i would have been in this situation 8 months ago i would have been s**tting my pants. Now i love it and am able to stay cool.

So for anyone like me 8 months ago who struggled every night, just stick with it and it will start getting less crazy and more fun.

Was some tight racing tonight...and a big shout out to @Mrs Neutty great driving, your speed was impressive.

Results from last night's week 5 racing posted below.
***PLEASE NOTE, this weeks points reflect the low score drop week.

W5 RESULTS.jpg

STATS.jpg

POINTS W.jpg

Fun start to race 2.

If i would have been in this situation 8 months ago i would have been s**tting my pants. Now i love it and am able to stay cool.

So for anyone like me 8 months ago who struggled every night, just stick with it and it will start getting less crazy and more fun.

It was a lot of fun racing last night. Watching your in-car there you did very great and stayed calm for sure. Great job last night.

Also, as Phlano said, Mrs Neutty was pretty damn fast last night. Awesome job!

We still have one more week of the F1500TA.

Wednesday night we will be doing our final race at Blue Moon Infield A
15 laps
Default time of day

Then starting october 9th we will be returning to Gr4 for season 6!

15 laps
Default time of day

oh im looking forward to the next ft1500 race... and even getting back into gr4's.....maybe throwing out ideas for wild card races more than anything!!!!!!

15 laps
Default time of day

Gutted that I'll be missing my favorite layout of BMB but I've got another championship to focus on. Luckily, with the drop, that means I'm fine missing this one round. I'll still do some running at this layout because I like it so much. I'll post up my tune from that as well.

oh im looking forward to the next ft1500 race... and even getting back into gr4's.....maybe throwing out ideas for wild card races more than anything!!!!!!

If nothing else if you even have an idea for a special or one off race put your info together and we can pull feedback and probably make it happen. We never turn away one single idea without a very lengthy discussion about it.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS.

Wanting a break from the normal racing program? Have a grudge against a driver ? Tonight is your night the ARL BOD is taking the night off racing and will be on cod modern warfare remastered. Time frame will be roughly 9-10pm est. I will post later this evening time for sure. It should be a fun night full of laughs and ribbing before tomorrow night's battle on the mountain

I am confirming that I am the person of which to give you my confirmation to confirm about confirming my confirmation for Wednesday nights racing event of which I would like to be counted as confirmed.

I am confirming that I am the person of which to give you my confirmation to confirm about confirming my confirmation for Wednesday nights racing event of which I would like to be counted as confirmed.
I accept your confirmation in accordance with ARL confirmation rules, which I have just rechecked and confirmed that your are in line with your confirmation. This I do by confirm as being solid confirmation of the confirming process.

To confirm or not to confirm that is the question. By confirming I’m saying I’ll be there to race. But if I confirm I must commit to race and I am not sure if I want to confirm a confirmation just yet. If I don’t confirm I don’t “protect” a confirmed spot on the grid. But by confirming, I could potentially be taking the place of a confirmee who may confirm a confirmation placement on the grid. So I am confirming that I am thinking about confirming but I’m not confirming a confirmation just yet.

Back