ARL F1500TA Battle of the Bay - Sept. 4th

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 325 comments
Nooooooo. We don’t need Neutty rage. We do need laughter though :)
You have to live with him that's different but I can all the way in Dallas tx its ****ing hilarious once the swelling goes down and we can talk about it

UPDATED GRID:

FT1500.jpg

This is what I've settled on for a tune.

Like the previous tune, the transmission is flipped. See my instructions in my previous post. The only difference is that you set the Top Speed (Auto-Set) to 180 instead of 155, then set the gears. It's possible 5th gear may need to be extended a bit for the draft, didn't do any running with anyone else.

Attachments

• F1500 BMB II - 2019-09-25.png
    F1500 BMB II - 2019-09-25.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 17

Like the previous tune, the transmission is flipped. See my instructions in my previous post. The only difference is that you set the Top Speed (Auto-Set) to 180 instead of 155, then set the gears. It's possible 5th gear may need to be extended a bit for the draft, didn't do any running with anyone else.
i used your first trans setup then tried taking my final gear to 2.50 and it seems to just leave 5th gear out of the equation. Was getting to 226 with no draft.

i used your first trans setup then tried taking my final gear to 2.50 and it seems to just leave 5th gear out of the equation. Was getting to 226 with no draft.

Yeah, you'll want to leave the final gear how I have it set and just adjust 5th gear. Depending on the running that I do before the racing tonight, I might adjust just the 5th gear and make it go to 250 mph.

Yeah, you'll want to leave the final gear how I have it set and just adjust 5th gear. Depending on the running that I do before the racing tonight, I might adjust just the 5th gear and make it go to 250 mph.

give it a shot with out trying to get into 5th gear. i feel it sticks it in the torque curve a lot better coming out of the last turn so you're not waiting for those turbos to spool the whole time... i guess we'll see tonight though!!!!

i also dropped the rear end to try to get the rear wing out of the air.... the car hates turn... still looking for my happy spot... turn one should be a lot of fun i think there are multiple grooves/lines through that turn.... getting off of turn three is gonna be the real key though... have to try to carry as much speed through the slow turn(3) cause that start finish seems closer to the exit of 3 than when you are doing this track the "correct" direction... dont get as many drafting chances to the start finish, so getting a good exit on turn three is what it is all about...

Yeah, that's the lowest I could get the rear to go while still being able to take turn 1 flat. I tried to lower it to get a higher top speed but was having to lift for turn 1, which is slower.

Fastest I've ran is a 35.4, my race pace will be mid to high 35s.

Yeah, that's the lowest I could get the rear to go while still being able to take turn 1 flat. I tried to lower it to get a higher top speed but was having to lift for turn 1, which is slower.

Thanks so much for your help/showing how you tune your car. I’m clueless when it comes to all of that, so I appreciate it!

I never realised you went into turn 1 flat. Maybe thats where all my time is lost. I can't get on the throttle until just before apex

HOLY CRAP, with this tune I'm FLYING. NO LITERALLY UP AND OVER THE WALLS!!!! I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky!!!:lol::lol::lol:

O look there gonna make right turns lol I can possibly get in on this stock car won't be much to write home about though

I have a Questionnaire i would like everyone to fill out for SNAIL ENDURANCE.
Please have this completed by Sunday 9/29 @ 9:00pm Eastern. Thanks in advance!

Survey

i am starting from @fd33sspiritR first setup he gave us last week

While that can work, that tune is too focused on corner speed and not straight line speed. For this layout, the tune needs to be geared a bit more towards straight line speed

Also, I've got a practice room up until the official lobby opens. It's "Friends only" so if we aren't PSN friends, send me a request.

Back