ARL F1500TA Battle of the Bay - Sept. 4th

  • Thread starter Thread starter PApunk924
  • 325 comments
  • 15,167 views
So to confirm, I just need to reply here that I'm racing? If so, I'm in this week.

Yes sir. We will get you added to the grid.

Also please send me a psn friend request so you can find the lobby easily.

Its PApunk924
 
button-ui.gif
 
I’ll try to be there difficult for me to confirm 100% with my one month kinda controlling me right now lol but I’ll plan on racing Wednesday night
 
@PApunk924 as long as things cooperate at work for me Wednesday, Mrs.Neuttyy plans to race with you all.
Good shes always welcome to join but man Mr. @Neutty idk about that guy sometimes
 
Yea I hear that Mr. Neuttyy is one driving mother 🤬 That did is bad fast. But he is an absolute prick. :D
Well I heard if you follow him around the track for a few laps you can find those D1 shortcuts
 
Updated grid for the inaugural race. F1500TA starts soon. Sign up or confirm today!

ARLF1500TA.jpg
 
I will be there unless i fall asleep
 
Dummy me forgot going to Allentown tomorrow night for a date night with the wife so chances are I will not make it
 
To the top!! It’s race day everyone.
 
Race day info:

3 races
Blue Moon Bay Infield B
Time of day 0630
23 laps each race

Lobby opens at 9:45 EST
Please be on track by 10:05 EST for qualifying
10 minute qualifying session followed immediately by race 1

There will be a 5-10 minute break between races for tuning adjustments

Race 1 - fastest first
Races 2 and 3 - reverse grid

Traction control is allowed. Don't forget to utilize it on the starts.

If you happen to cause an accident be it intentional or not, please be considerate and concede the positions you may have gained at the next safest opportunity.

Most importantly importantly above all else, have fun!
 
Hey guys unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight I'm stuck at work and don't know what time I'll be getting out of here sorry
 
Is there still room for me to sign up? If so I'd like to confirm. Sorry for the late noticeby the way
 
LOL I battled LA traffic and rushed home to make it "in time" for qualifying, which I though started at 6PM my time (9PM EST). Turns out, I was an hour off!!!
So now I have a practice room open, friends only, so anyone that wants to join, send me a friend request, PSN is the same as here.
 
Back