ARL F1500TA Battle of the Bay - Sept. 4th

  • Thread starter Thread starter PApunk924
  • 325 comments
  • 15,167 views
Looks like I spoke too soon I’m having internet issues right now
 
Practice room open until we start.
 
giphy.gif

Woooo! i had a feeling it would come at an oval! great racing last night!
 
Where is Texas' full sprint head on into the pit wall? Lol

Tex, that was crazy to see that dead stop in my peripheral when that happened.
Lol I 2nd guessed a pit stop and committed waaaaay to late. And was laughing my ass off bc that's a first for me
 
Unfortunately, my IRL karting series at my local indoor place is moving to Wednesdays. We run every other week, so I'll be missing some races. Unless I can figure something out, I'll be missing round 4 and 6 :(
 
Unfortunately, my IRL karting series at my local indoor place is moving to Wednesdays. We run every other week, so I'll be missing some races. Unless I can figure something out, I'll be missing round 4 and 6 :(

So you're saying there's a chance for the rest of us?
 
Hey guys real quick I'm trying to help out the arl Twitter page if theres any pics you guys want uploaded to the account post them here and tag me in the pic and we will get it posted
 
Unfortunately, my IRL karting series at my local indoor place is moving to Wednesdays. We run every other week, so I'll be missing some races. Unless I can figure something out, I'll be missing round 4 and 6 :(
Out of the 6 weeks, one is considered a drop, typically lowest score, but it does allow for a miss. Hope to see you
 
Oh, didn't realize there would be a drop, so I'd effectively just miss 1 round. Hmm, now to decide, do I miss a round here or is my lead big enough in my karting series that I can miss a round there......
 
Sorry guys. I've been preoccupied with other things.

This week is Blue Moon Bay Infield A II

I'll try and get a lap count tonight.

Confirmations are open for this week as well.
 
Back