ARL SHENANIGANS

• Thread starter Jw_wk1010
  • 1,308 comments
Neutty:

200w.gif

Lol don’t worry I don’t watch anime anymore but I have still play a couple of anime games in fact I just downloaded persona 5 royal to play during work lol. Just an observation no judgment. @Neutty

Have y’all seen the altered Carbon anime on Netflix? I also really liked the Kengan Ashura (sp?) on Netflix as well. I’ve only recently gotten into Anime, I’ve always enjoyed animation though!!! Just never sought anime out but since it’s at my finger tips now it’s easier to access. And of course there’s the classic Akira. “Tetsuo!!!!!!”

Have y’all seen the altered Carbon anime on Netflix? I also really liked the Kengan Ashura (sp?) on Netflix as well. I’ve only recently gotten into Anime, I’ve always enjoyed animation though!!! Just never sought anime out but since it’s at my finger tips now it’s easier to access. And of course there’s the classic Akira. “Tetsuo!!!!!!”

Akira is great! Don't forget about Ghost in the Shell also. That is another good classic and the first i ever watched.

Yes I have watched those two. They are pretty good stuff. Great artwork. Castlevania is also really good. For great artwork and a wild story check out Gurren Lagann on netflix.

I started the first season of Castlevania. A gaming podcast I listen to talked about it and it's following the games somewhat which is a cool idea. Most recently I caught up on all of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I want to keep going forward with the subs though since the dub is still behind overall.

Anyone watch Attack On Titan? That **** was crazy!

Figured this was a better thread for this, considering its just random BS, but if you havent had the chance to catch the N24 its unreal. Three heats, 170+ cars on track and more than 600 race drivers.

For those who want to watch but skip pre-amble, the first green flag for warm-up lap is at 23:10, and to skip right to green go to 42:44.

PT1:
PT2:
PT3:

I had the stream going on live all 24hrs last year. Did the same in 2018, and 17. I do the same with the 24hr Le Mans and 24 Daytona. If they are streaming they are on a screen somewhere in my house all day LOL.

Anyway, 24hr Nurb. 2019 was a great race. A lot of action throughout.

Hells yeah !! I always watch 24 hr of Nurburgring and 24 hrs Le Mans as well, I have yet to catch the Daytona 24 but I really want to check it out, I might try to find a similar replay stream to watch that! The wife and I want to do the N24 live in 2021, its sooo cheap for tickets and would be the perfect cherry on a European tour of excellent beers and fun people lol

EDIT** Le Mans can really annoy me, the stewards are evil MFs, is daytona more like N24 in the sense they let em race?

Hells yeah !! I always watch 24 hr of Nurburgring and 24 hrs Le Mans as well, I have yet to catch the Daytona 24 but I really want to check it out, I might try to find a similar replay stream to watch that! The wife and I want to do the N24 live in 2021, its sooo cheap for tickets and would be the perfect cherry on a European tour of excellent beers and fun people lol

EDIT** Le Mans can really annoy me, the stewards are evil MFs, is daytona more like N24 in the sense they let em race?

Daytona 24 lets them race for the most part but sometimes a full course caution is needed due to how the track is actually laid out. It would be dangerous for just stationary cautions only.

24hr of Nurb is probably my fav 24hr race.

Yah I could see that, its a shorter track than La Sarthe or N24, so speed zones would be deadly. N24 definitely does it best though, the three safety car thing at Le Mans is honestly a race ruiner. Through no fault of the driver they end up like +2:30.000 its nonsense, they have the full course caution which is better but the safety car needs to be changed.

Nothing really beats seeing Dodge Rams and random safety equipment just casually driving the track next to GT cars in full flight xD

Back