ARL SHENANIGANS

• Thread starter Jw_wk1010
  • 1,308 comments
What a terrible present! Boooo!

IMG_20200513_013703.jpg

So earlier this week my boss said they were gonna cut a whole in the wall and give me more office space(I need more space to F off i guess) my boss goes “can you move stuff so we can get in there Thursday night and cut a whole on the wall. Come Friday you’ll have a bigger office”.
now I didn’t expect it to be like 100% done. I know trim isn’t always the most inspiring job to do, and I have to then rearrange both rooms. but....

38B0D807-64E6-4CAA-AEEC-493FDEA322CE.jpeg

I wasn’t expecting it to not be done at all and have to figure out all my **** in a dysfunctional office. But I’ve been here 15years and it’s always been dysfunctional I don’t know what I expected. ****ing bosses. Hahaha.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So earlier this week my boss said they were gonna cut a whole in the wall and give me more office space(I need more space to F off i guess) my boss goes “can you move stuff so we can get in there Thursday night and cut a whole on the wall. Come Friday you’ll have a bigger office”.
now I didn’t expect it to be like 100% done. I know trim isn’t always the most inspiring job to do, and I have to then rearrange both rooms. but....

View attachment 920835

I wasn’t expecting it to not be done at all and have to figure out all my **** in a dysfunctional office. But I’ve been here 15years and it’s always been dysfunctional I don’t know what I expected. ****ing bosses. Hahaha.

Lol gotta love it man

View attachment 920835

I guess it is time for you to move your stuff back against the wall. LOL

View attachment 920835

Time to take matters into your own hands.....

giphy (1).gif

i might have too...

yeah there's one hole in it right now and there have been various items already stuck through it and the mechanics here have said the word "glory" a lot for some reason... glad I work with adults...
Lol mechanic humor is great

Back