ARL SHENANIGANS

• Thread starter Jw_wk1010
  • 1,308 comments
1F63CA1E-9169-4123-9D05-197C88F86272.jpeg

Only 6500 dollars a rotor!

It’s me. Dug. Errr uhhhh. Brickhole!

My buddies and I argue about gran turismo all the time. And which one was the best and yada yada.

I’ve played all of them and think I know more then my friends. Cause why else would the be my friends??? Haha. But.... I’ll ask you friends.... Was there a gran turismo that did a replay of your finish after the race?

I feel like they’re thinking call of duty or something. But it does also feel familiar I just can’t remember if it was gran turismo And which one was it?

thanks guys!

My buddies and I argue about gran turismo all the time. And which one was the best and yada yada.

I’ve played all of them and think I know more then my friends. Cause why else would the be my friends??? Haha. But.... I’ll ask you friends.... Was there a gran turismo that did a replay of your finish after the race?

I feel like they’re thinking call of duty or something. But it does also feel familiar I just can’t remember if it was gran turismo And which one was it?

thanks guys!

than*

Hehehehehe:D

I have a question,

I have an idea for a series (stop me if you've heard this before) but I think it could be a really good time. I also don't want to step on any BoD toes by just sending the idea out without the appropriate approval.

Who should I contact? And if any BoD members want to help or hear out my proposal let me know. I have a fully formulated rule set that we can work with, or scrap lol

I have a question,

I have an idea for a series (stop me if you've heard this before) but I think it could be a really good time. I also don't want to step on any BoD toes by just sending the idea out without the appropriate approval.

Who should I contact? And if any BoD members want to help or hear out my proposal let me know. I have a fully formulated rule set that we can work with, or scrap lol
Send your idea in a message to me Neutty Texas Heri and Ryan

Back