ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Have a lobby opened, doing some testing for next season. Friends only, feel free to come out and test some cars!

CLOSED!!!

Last edited:
Sign me up as well for the GR4 Asia please
As far as car hmmm Genesis form now I think lol

Thanks

Camaro.DR
PS ajdmono

After a talk with the BoD the Asian Cup will be delayed 1 week. Our new organizers have been swamped with real life stuff and need the extra time to make sure the series is started correctly,

In the meantime I will host a fun event this Wednesday using some cars and tracks from previous seasons.

Race format will be 15 minute sprints using the tire and fuel settings from the America's Cup.

Cars will be Renault Megane Trophy Gr.4, Ferrari 458 Gr.4, Dodge Viper Gr.4, and BMW M4 Gr.4
Tracks will be Dragon's Trail Seaside, Blue Moon Infield A, Big Willow, and Mt. Panorama

Track and car combos won't be revealed until the lobby opens

After a talk with the BoD the Asian Cup will be delayed 1 week. Our new organizers have been swamped with real life stuff and need the extra time to make sure the series is started correctly,

In the meantime I will host a fun event this Wednesday using some cars and tracks from previous seasons.

Race format will be 15 minute sprints using the tire and fuel settings from the America's Cup.

Cars will be Renault Megane Trophy Gr.4, Ferrari 458 Gr.4, Dodge Viper Gr.4, and BMW M4 Gr.4
Tracks will be Dragon's Trail Seaside, Blue Moon Infield A, Big Willow, and Mt. Panorama

Track and car combos won't be revealed until the lobby opens
Thank you @PApunk924

Looking forward to our next season, and to a 'fun' practice night on Wednesday, thank you @PApunk924. Now that I spend even more time at home, I send my wife out to do errands (lol), I can work on car testing for the Asian Cup.

Car list. (Post #4 also updated)

GR4ASIAN.jpg

Back