ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Race format will be 15 minute sprints using the tire and fuel settings from the America's Cup.

Cars will be Renault Megane Trophy Gr.4, Ferrari 458 Gr.4, Dodge Viper Gr.4, and BMW M4 Gr.4
Tracks will be Dragon's Trail Seaside, Blue Moon Infield A, Big Willow, and Mt. Panorama

Track and car combos won't be revealed until the lobby opens

I might use my Daltile Lexus for the upcoming season....maybe....
FC97496C-8366-4B13-A1D0-334C0A7CE9B1.png

Race format will be 15 minute sprints using the tire and fuel settings from the America's Cup.

Cars will be Renault Megane Trophy Gr.4, Ferrari 458 Gr.4, Dodge Viper Gr.4, and BMW M4 Gr.4
Tracks will be Dragon's Trail Seaside, Blue Moon Infield A, Big Willow, and Mt. Panorama

Track and car combos won't be revealed until the lobby opens
awesome, I plan on attending tonight. see you guys there :cheers:

Regarding last Wednesday's "Fun" racing: Thank you very much @PApunk924 for setting the whole thing up. Made me try new car/track combos. And it did look like some were having a bunch of fun. I especially enjoyed watching PApunk? veer off track at Panorama after turn 1 and hammer somebody on the grass. And just when I was going to make my move in corner 2. I certainly had fun.

And a big shout out to all the experienced drivers in ARL that put up with emerging skills of us beginners. And I appreciated others stepping in to let @Phlano099 know @Camaro DR wasn't a random bent on intentional carnage, that's just the way he drives LOL. Phlano tells me he will be contacting AJ.

I am really looking forward to the next season, and so far every new car I've tested, is my latest BCF (Best Car Forever). I am definitely in, and will make my vehicular choice anon.

Back