ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
So I see everyone has voted Tuesday as race night for your ARL GR.4 SPRINT CUP and I would be interested in joining too if there is room. If not I will be happy being a Stand-in when needed until a spot opens up.

Me and @Infineon both work at the same place on the same shift and Tuesday's work out great for us.

Anyway let me know if there is room.
Rinsky #70
we are not full yet. Glad to have ya. thanks for joining!

So I see everyone has voted Tuesday as race night for your ARL GR.4 SPRINT CUP and I would be interested in joining too if there is room. If not I will be happy being a Stand-in when needed until a spot opens up.

Me and @Infineon both work at the same place on the same shift and Tuesday's work out great for us.

Anyway let me know if there is room.
Rinsky #70
Welcome aboard @Rinsky. You have been added to the score and data sheets. Good to see you again!

Hi guys, I'd like to sign up for this if that's alright with you. Tuesdays are good for me too right now
We would prefer to sign drivers that are actually going to participate in this series. Unfortunately you joined our GR3 series, started the first race, left after 3 laps and we haven’t seen you since. That was a month and a half ago. Had you been more active and participated on a regular basis we may have considered it.
Thanks but no thanks. We want drivers that are going to show up every week.

We would prefer to sign drivers that are actually going to participate in this series. Unfortunately you joined our GR3 series, started the first race, left after 3 laps and we haven’t seen you since. That was a month and a half ago. Had you been more active and participated on a regular basis we may have considered it.
I plan on showing up every week on Tuesdays. Saturdays at 11:30pm just didn't work out for me.

@DesertPenguin

Okay. And I'm telling you that I have Tuesday nights off for the specific reason of being able to race consistently. Do with that what you will.

Current Drivers List as of 2/16/19. First race Tuesday night

GR4 Drivers list.jpg

Latest Posts

Back