ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Ready for Blue Moon Bay.
6989609788884682244_0.jpg

I've been working on my ARL livery for the first race. It will probably be the only car I do a full ARL livery on because I have a ton of created livery's for most of the Gr.4 cars. I will post photos when it's complete.

Also I will go ahead a say this now. No matter where I qualify start me in the rear every race on the first day. I haven't raced with everyone in here and I like to start in the back to get a good idea of how everyone races and I can stay out of the way while doing so. If that's ok.

Moving on to the second weeks races I will start where I qualify.

How strict are we enforcing the 2 wheels on track rule tonight?

I know the 2nd to last turn can be cut pretty easily.
Same as ARL Saturdays...we all should know track limits and we have a good bunch of clean drivers I dont expect it to be a problem at all

Cool. I noticed i was cutting some corners last night when i was running a few laps and had to correct myself. Didn't want anyone else to make a mistake and not realize it.

Also, I know managing multiple series is probably difficult so if you guys need any help with this one please let me know.

Cool. I noticed i was cutting some corners last night when i was running a few laps and had to correct myself. Didn't want anyone else to make a mistake and not realize it.

Also, I know managing multiple series is probably difficult so if you guys need any help with this one please let me know.
Help is always appreciated man. If we get overwhelmed we will definitely keep you in mind for sure. Thank you for offering man it is appreciated

Back