ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Here is the car list and schedule so you guys can start testing. We will be using RM tires again this season. At this point i'm thinking i'll open car selections on monday evening. I'll announce the time this evening.

Currently I'm planning to run with GTSports BoP unless you guys would prefer success ballast like gr3 and Super GT runs.

Last edited:
Here is the car list and schedule so you guys can start testing. We will be using RM tires again this season. At this point i'm thinking i'll open car selections on monday evening. I'll announce the time this evening.

Currently I'm planning to run with GTSports BoP unless you guys would prefer success ballast like gr3 and Super GT runs.

Success ballast is kinda cool - up to you if you have time - if its a big job then my vote is dont worry about it and regular bop is fine.

To confirm - for those of us not running gr3 as long as we pick a car from the list we dont have to be in a panic on car selection day nor do we have to worry about choosing a car that is unavailable because it was already chosen 4x?

Success ballast is kinda cool - up to you if you have time - if its a big job then my vote is dont worry about it and regular bop is fine.

To confirm - for those of us not running gr3 as long as we pick a car from the list we dont have to be in a panic on car selection day nor do we have to worry about choosing a car that is unavailable because it was already chosen 4x?

yes

full

Cayman GT4 please

You already have it from Saturday picks.

If you all will please help @PApunk924 out a little. If you are ONLY running the Wednesday night series you may choose car here.

If you are running BOTH Saturdays and Wednesdays please only leave your car pick in the Saturday forum.

Much appreciated from the B.o.D. Thanks much.

Last edited:
Back