ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
CarMax M4 ready to get started:

CarMax M4 photo.jpg
CarMax M4 livery.jpg

Reminder for anyone unfamiliar with the caution procedure.

• A competition caution will be called with 8 laps remaining (track dependent)
  • 5 laps prior to the caution pit lane will close (drivers may only enter if they have run out of fuel or have engine damage)
  • Drivers who enter the pits while they are closed are not permitted to change tires and may only take enough fuel to get them to the caution lap. All damage may be repaired.
  • Once the leader crosses the start/finish line to start the caution they will slow to caution pace
  • Remaining drivers should continue to race to the start/finish line and then line up in order of position behind the leader
  • The pits will then open and the leader will guide ALL drivers onto pit lane
  • Drivers may choose to roll through pit lane or complete a pit stop but ALL drivers must enter the pits. This is to maintain position integrity
  • Do not pass other drivers when entering the pits
  • Drivers are allowed to gain position during pit stops (this is the only time during a caution you should gain or lose positions)
  • After exiting the pits any lapped car may regain 1 lap and 1 lap only
  • Once the lapped cars have rejoined the pack drivers will line up 2 wide for the race restart
  • The leader will have the choice of inside or outside lane for restart. All other drivers will line up accordingly
  • Racing resumes when the leader crosses the start/finish line
  • There should be 6-5 laps remaining once the caution is completed.

I know I am late and I am sorry, but I'd like to throw my hat in for this series. Looks my Wed nights will be clear for the foreseeable future!

#TeamPorsche

Auto-confirm plz!

Last edited:
Back