ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
I don’t think season 5 was ever intended to be a wildcard season. I could be wrong, as I am not the series’s manager, but I think a rightful conclusion to this season is due.

i think i was trying to say if it was(or were) a 'wild card' season or what have you, i am all for a dirty points race... but since it wasn't really discussed before the points started getting tallied, would rather leave the "dirty" part out.... i mean, im dirty enough with out the intent ;)

Lol. Quite a combo

Gr. 4 send off...three lapper at the Nordschleife, fuel on 3x, tyre wear at 4x..Porsh, BMW or VW manufactures...set the gird based on season points, lowest fulltime driver on pole...just a suggestion...;)

SNAIL ENDURANCE
UPCOMING RACE
TOMORROW NIGHT

Confirmation is open

Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
18:00 Clear
Gr.4 BOP On
Rolling Start
Fuel Wear x4
Tire Wear x7

Confirmation closes at 6:00pm est tomorrow night, 8/13. If you don’t confirm by then, you won’t be racing.

Click HERE to join!

Clean boys.
giphy (10).gif

Race day info:

Week 6 season finale
Northern Isle under the lights
55 laps.

Lobby opens at 9:45est
Please be on track by 10:05est for qualifying
Qualifying will run for 10mins followed immediately by race 1

This is the final points race of the season. The season champion will get to captain the Gr4 team in the upcoming all star event

Race day info:

Week 6 season finale
Northern Isle under the lights
55 laps.

Lobby opens at 9:45est
Please be on track by 10:05est for qualifying
Qualifying will run for 10mins followed immediately by race 1

This is the final points race of the season. The season champion will get to captain the Gr4 team in the upcoming all star event

So to clarify one more time it is a points race ?

Back