ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Current grid:

GR4 GRID.jpg

I might be late tonight. If so start without me. I am hoping to be home in time, something came up unexpectedly at work on a sign we made.

Mrs. Neuttyy had a blast. She said she enjoyed the dirty race at the end the most.

Thanks @PApunk924 @TexasJDC @Nick Cannella for the Work you guys have put into this series. I wish I could run more often with you all, but my wife may run a few more nights with you all. I’m trying to go to bed early but when the wife wants to race I’ve gotta stay up.

Lmao she's got the itch look out

Great races last night. I ran the second race, watched my son race the other two. The dirty race was F'n hilarious LoL. We should do that more often, maybe a little dirty race following the GR3 sprints? Be kinda like hockey. I.R.'s will be settled that night LoL

Sorry I missed out last night guys. Got tied up with unexpected work. A sign one of our idiots put in ending up getting damaged at the foundation and I was one of the people there to help fix it plus laser out some new parts because of some breakage. Ugh. Lol

Sounded like it was a lot of fun! Thanks again PA for hosting another great season. I am going to miss GT4 racing for the next 6 weeks but man the Open Wheel racing sounds really fun! Can't wait!

Great races last night. I ran the second race, watched my son race the other two. The dirty race was F'n hilarious LoL. We should do that more often, maybe a little dirty race following the GR3 sprints? Be kinda like hockey. I.R.'s will be settled that night LoL
I like the idea! Lol that was a blast

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

For the F1500TA series I'm thinking we will start on Blue Moon B. I think we can all use a break from the ovals and Blue Moon B is a very forgiving course to learn some of the quirks of the F1500TA.

Don't forget this series will allow tuning. The only limits will be hp weight and driving aids.

Back