ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Well race fans, week 2 races just got a little more interesting with the sudden announced confirmed confirmation of one Mr. @SAMHAIN85, who is stepping out of self imposed semi retirement to rain on @Moby45's @Jw_wk1010's and @BGCaligula's parade!

We have 22 on the grid for tonight, with 2 of those being tentative. Lobby hosts and assignments will be forthcoming, so stay tuned to the thread for further details and instructions.
Sincerly, No Fun Guy

View attachment 858054

I am gonna put SAM in the wall.

I know SAM, he always goes high.

@Jw_wk1010 newly installed pedals for tonight!!!

9C3828E1-2107-4F2A-BB63-36473F13E203.jpeg

We are running st croix b II tomorrow night. We would love to have you race with us.

Just review post #4 and pick any car that doesnt have 2 names next to it.

Then just state your intention to race and the car you have chosen.

Hope to see you on the track!
is it too late to get in?

CONFIRMATION HAS NOW CLOSED:
Alright drivers, our first attempt at running 2 lobbies for GR4. Posting this a little early before the deadline, but the lobby hosts and assignments are listed below. Please make sure you send a friend request to each lobby host (and backup) if we are not ALREADY on your friends lists.
ARL typically runs "friends only" lobbies.
We do have 4 drivers that have a tentative status, so we may ask for some last minute shifts to even things up in the rooms, in the event they cannot make it. Please pay attention to the in lobby chat box for further instruction.
Week #2 is gonna be a wild one! Good luck drivers!

GR4 LOBBY1.jpg

is it too late to get in?

We can fit you in.

Just go to post #4 and pick a car on the list that doesn't have two names next to it.

Then state your intentions to race and which car you will be using.

Hope to see you on track!

CONFIRMATION HAS NOW CLOSED:
Alright drivers, our first attempt at running 2 lobbies for GR4. Posting this a little early before the deadline, but the lobby hosts and assignments are listed below. Please make sure you send a friend request to each lobby host (and backup) if we are not ALREADY on your friends lists.
ARL typically runs "friends only" lobbies.
We do have 4 drivers that have a tentative status, so we may ask for some last minute shifts to even things up in the rooms, in the event they cannot make it. Please pay attention to the in lobby chat box for further instruction.
Week #2 is gonna be a wild one! Good luck drivers!

View attachment 858116

Boy I get to be the lucky one tonight and watch @SAMHAIN85 drive right out of my life

Practice lobby is up

0475 4152 7722 1643 5780

I'll be jumping on track periodically but will leave the room open for anyone who wants to do laps.

Back