ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
#mushmouth
giphy (14).gif

Well race fans, week 2 races just got a little more interesting with the sudden announced confirmed confirmation of one Mr. @SAMHAIN85, who is stepping out of self imposed semi retirement to rain on @Moby45's @Jw_wk1010's and @BGCaligula's parade!

We have 22 on the grid for tonight, with 2 of those being tentative. Lobby hosts and assignments will be forthcoming, so stay tuned to the thread for further details and instructions.
Sincerly, No Fun Guy

View attachment 858054

my plane is delayed so i wont make it on time
Im so frustated now.

I'm sorry to do this but I'm going to withdraw my entry for this race. I just don't feel ready and don't wanna hop into something without preparation. I will be here next week however.

I'm sorry to do this but I'm going to withdraw my entry for this race. I just don't feel ready and don't wanna hop into something without preparation. I will be here next week however.

I was watching your laps. You will be fine. You might not be at the front but i promise you will have someone in your skill level to race against.

Please reconsider. We would like to have you race tonight

If your comfortable with this track you should reconsider! Best way to start is to start. We were all there once and sometimes you can’t just dip a toe in You gotta jump! Appreciate you not wanting to make a mess of things. But I’m already in the league! Haha. But serious every one is understanding and just wants to be a better sim racer. Now if you don’t know the track and don’t feel like learning it your first race I totally get that too.

I was watching your laps. You will be fine. You might not be at the front but i promise you will have someone in your skill level to race against.

Please reconsider. We would like to have you race tonight

This! Come on out anyway.

If your comfortable with this track you should reconsider! Best way to start is to start. We were all there once and sometimes you can’t just dip a toe in You gotta jump! Appreciate you not wanting to make a mess of things. But I’m already in the league! Haha. But serious every one is understanding and just wants to be a better sim racer. Now if you don’t know the track and don’t feel like learning it your first race I totally get that too.
And this!

I am right there with you, but these guys are great to race with, literally more the merrier! Reconsider, you won't regret it!👍

Back