Arsenal1992 Auto Gallery - (Updated:29/6/12 - Jaguar XK +Randoms)

• Thread starter Tracksmith
  • 374 comments
Really nice use of the filters. Just wondering if you are entering competitions. You are good enough to enter and nothing bad will result from it.

i don't really have anything that fits the themes this week. unless you can suggest one for the holiday theme.

@ashes619: if it's against the rules, i probably shouldn't enter.

anyway, here are some new pics that i edited with CS2.

specialstageroute5oh.jpg

sangimignanotownsquarej.jpg

ahrweilergate.jpg

Can somebody give me tips on editing photos on Photoshop. I'm only just getting into it.

Nice pictures. That second pic is absolutely amazing. Sorry I can't really help you with the photoshop as I only edit pictures using Photobucket.

I like the 2nd F430 shot most. Just the right amount of overexposure. 👍

where do I start.....?

well, lets just say I love your gallery! I really enjoyed to scroll through the pages. :)👍

love your angles and color choices! Especially on the Lancer and R8 pics! Keep em comin...👍

Wow, lots of cool angles! Shots 1 and 4 are my favorite. The slight camera tilt on the SLS AMG is perfect, it livens up the shot nicely. Looking forward to the next batch 👍

You take some nice pics arsenal I like the composition of them, also quite jealous of that P4 :lol:

Thanks for the comments everybody.

trialmountaincircuit1t.jpg

tokyor2461u.jpg

specialstageroute54s.jpg

specialstageroute53.jpg

thetopgeartesttrack4.jpg

thetopgeartesttrack3s.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare1h.jpg
sangimignanotownsquare1v.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare1.jpg
suzukacircuit2.jpg

ahrweilergate4.jpg

ahrweilergate3.jpg

ahrweilerstreet4.jpg

tokyor2462.jpg

(Can someone tell me how to post a small image that allows you to give a full size picture when you click on it.
Help would be very much appreciated. I use imageshack by the way if that helps.)

Last edited:
Very nice pictures there.
In photobucket I create a lot of folders for every manufacturer (Not that it matters) and in them I have a folder for my original pictures, my re-sized pictures and my edited pictures. I then get my re-sized pictures link and hyperlink it to the direct link of my original pictures.
Hope that helps.

Back