Arsenal1992 Auto Gallery - (Updated:29/6/12 - Jaguar XK +Randoms)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tracksmith
  • 374 comments
  • 21,226 views

Thank you ceiling_fan and FosterG for the compliments.
hope you all like my new update.

fujispeedwayfd.jpg


fujispeedwayf2.jpg


fujispeedwayf1p.jpg


redbullhangar712.jpg


ahrweilerstreet6.jpg
highspeedring1u.jpg


lagunasecaraceway2s.jpg


toscanatarmac7.jpg


toscanatarmac10.jpg

​
 
there are some sweet pics here
 
:drool: I love the grain use in those pictures. That last picture is absolutely stunning and would have to be one of my favorites that I have ever seen.
 
:drool: I love the grain use in those pictures. That last picture is absolutely stunning and would have to be one of my favorites that I have ever seen.

wow, one of your favorites? cheers man
 
I agree, I like the last one the best. Probably because it's very clean, I like the framing too. 👍
 
Thank you p78, ashes619, Grand Prix, kaede and grrlpurple for the compliments.

toscanatarmac12.jpg


toscanatarmac11.jpg


toscanatarmac10y.jpg


toscanatarmac8.jpg


toscanatarmac9v.jpg


​
 
Very nice pictures. I think my favorite is the first one 👍
 
I like the last merc, 1st mach1 and the 1st f1. :)
 
Those Mach1 shots look great, nice color choice! 2, 5 and 7 are my favorites.

The noise is a bit heavy in this set but it also gives a nice mood to the pictures.
 

Thankyou kaede and ceiling_fan for the compliments.


kyotoshorenin.jpg


suzukacircuits.jpg
kyotogion1sw.jpg


kyotogionp.jpg


thetopgeartesttrackb.jpg


thetopgeartesttrack1.jpg


thetopgeartesttrack2.jpg


thetopgeartesttrack3.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzab.jpg
 
Nice angles on the F40 and Lancia Delta rally car! :drool:
 
I like the last two shots.
 
love the Pagani and F40 shots
 
I done some M3 shots recently, nice to see other pictures of it :)

The F40 shots are something you'd expect to actually see on the show, well done!
 
Thankyou grrlpurple, ceiling_fan, TVR&Ferrari_Fan, NBDESIGNZ, rpanico14, stig's helmet, kaede and ashes619 for the compliments. I really appreciate it.


capering4l.jpg


caperingnorth1i.jpg


caperingd.jpg


capering2.jpg


kyotogion29.jpg
 
last one is my fave, awesome
 


Thankyou ashes619, ceiling_fan and NBDESIGNZ for the compliments.
Note: This new set contains full size links.

Enjoy! :)



























Feel free to request full size links of my older pictures.
​
 
:drool: Well you seem to get better and better every time. My favorite is the first shot.
 
I love the second XJ13 shot for a mix of reasons:

*Mood
*Composition
*Lighting
 
Thank you ashes619 and TVR&Ferrari_Fan for the compliments.








​
 
Back