Arsenal1992 Auto Gallery - (Updated:29/6/12 - Jaguar XK +Randoms)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tracksmith
  • 374 comments
  • 21,226 views
Last 2 updates are excellent! First pic of the R34 is perfect and black Enzos look great as well 👍
 
The first picture of the Skyline is pretty good, looks like something I’d do. Just loose the people in the background and you’re set.
 
The second TVR, first Jag, SLS and the first Enzo shot... just amazing :eek: :drool:

That second TVR might just be the best shot I've ever seen.
 
All of the shots on this page are amazing! 👍 Favourites are the 2nd XJ13 and the tram going under the clock tower.
 
Wonderful updates. I especially like this one:

capering2.jpg


Beautiful composition and color tone. I love the light blue with the brick red asphalt and dark blue sky. Well done on all of the pics Arsenal.
 
Very nice updates, the M5 shots I like 👍
 
Thankyou ceiling_fan, ashes619, Cano, Sutuki, Grand Prix, Primus Ortus and 725 for the comments.

----







​
 
DB9 has to be my favorite, the composition suits the car perfectly. Not a big fan of lens flares but not a dealbreaker.

Love the shots of the Jag, the car is really dark in them but they still look pretty good.

One of the few premiums I don't have... 💡
 
Great shots of a great car. I don't think I even have that car either.
 
Amazing work. I love the Camaro SS shot. 👍
 
DB9 is a beautiful pic. I liked your use of the lens flare. The Jaguar photos are great as well. The green suits that car well - it's a trademark colour for fast British cars.
 
Thankyou ceiling_fan, ashes619, FishyJuice and Primus Ortus for the comments.

----
























​
 
All of the shots on this page are fantastic. 👍 Really like the 2nd shot of the Alfa.
 
Another great lot of shots. You are really stepping up your game. Your stepping it up so much that I think this would have to be my favorite gallery at the moment. 👍
 
Absolutely love the last Maserati shot:tup:
 

Thankyou Grand Prix, ashes619, ceiling_fan and ThaSyn for the compliments.

----

thetopgeartesttrack1.jpg


thetopgeartesttracke.jpg


kyotoshorenin7g.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200910v.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200911.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200915y.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200916.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200919.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200921.jpg
 
Like the last ones withe the Mark IV and P4
 
You just keep on getting better and better. What you produce is simply amazing. :drool:
 
Wow Just wow ,love the color toning on your shots .Astonishing work mate.
 
Great job, my favorites are the first three shots 👍
 
Great last few sets. Love the Alfa - the color does it justice. The Imprezza RM is also well done. Nice use of aperture.
 
Very good shots, my favourite is the black and white one of the Mark IV. 👍
 
I like the idea in number 1.
 
Like the last Mark IV, and all the Citroën shots. Nice work.
 
Thank you NBDESIGNZ, ashes619, sems4arsenal, ceiling_fan, Primus Ortus, Grand Prix, TVR&Ferrari_Fan and FishyJuice for the compliments.

I really appreciate it.

----


















​
 
Back