art of rally Now Available as a Boxed Game for PlayStation 4/5 & Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Famine
  • 16 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This game is so much fun. I have it on ps4 and Steam Deck. The physics are really neat. Combined with the clever level design and beautiful graphics, it keeps me turning back.

Ordered the vinyl as well :)

Definitely gonna be grabbing the PS5 copy. One of the best games I've played in recent memory, and I'm struggling to fault anything about it aside from the lack of pace notes.

That vinyl set is absolutely gorgeous. Ashamed to say I haven’t played to game yet - Will check it out, especially since there’s a couple of Celicas in it.

Love this game.

Just fired it back up couple days ago. I'm in the process of putting a time on every rain stage with every class. I already have a time on every stage with every class in the morning set up. Some of them are top 5%, pretty good in my book.

Unfortunately, my friend list is empty. Hit me up if you to compare some time.

Is it coming to Europe/Italy too?
Thinking about buying it with amazon if it becomes available.

Edit: just searched for their other titles on amazon and they are available 🤞🤞

Last edited:
I have this game on my wishlist for a while now but waiting on a good sale. To be honest its probably a game I want digital so you can boot it up fast for a quick go.

It’s available digitally, but I believe Microsoft has some weird policy about requiring a certain amount of copies to be produced which they take a stake from; if you won’t produce x amount, they won’t grant approval for a pressing on disc. That’s why a lot of smaller budget / indie titles get PlayStation and Switch physical releases but don’t on Xbox, same with the Limited Run stuff (though I believe they have just struck a deal with MS and there are now LR Xbox titles as well now).

Last edited:
Can’t believe I left this game untouched for so long, only found out a few hours ago you could change the controller settings and it had online time trials with real global leaderboards 🙈 so been at it for the last hour and currently in the top 2% on the first Finland stage, more practice methinks!
1920711F-6DE5-447B-8BB2-8FC40C629F6A.jpeg

Last edited:
Can’t believe I left this game untouched for so long, only found out a few hours ago you could change the controller settings and it had online time trials with real global leaderboards 🙈 so been at it for the last hour and currently in the top 2% on the first Finland stage, more practice methinks!View attachment 1227393
Wow! You are 2 000th and in the top 2%. That's more than 100 000 people still playing the game!

Back