Artistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter frostyone1977
  • 4,450 comments
  • 374,425 views
i don't know if they are artistic but...

5752_10200899471236767_1021154755_n_zps09d8eb18.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
945544_10200899474676853_1605728918_n_zpsd2b15eef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
972193_10200899472356795_536521162_n_zps808c30d4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Lovely photo, proby458; the composition's spot on. 👍

Really liking how clean the car's looking in the last shot, jecklland. 👍
 
Thanks GTR, it was one of those moments where everything went right, glad you like it.:cheers:

Amazing work Jeckland.:drool:
 
Legend


​
 

While my guitar gently weeps.

Sought inspiration from this version of the number with George Harrison on vocals, Eric Clapton on guitar and Phil Collins on drums! I feel ,how the song translates into the above picture, depends entirely on your individual perspective. :)


​
 

^ That is really creative shmogt! :drool: Very very well done! Though with a cleanup on the car, it would surely be a stunner!

Unhappy with my previous Hot wheels edit, decided to go in for a retry!



​
 
Red Bull Hangar with White Lights and Lights Off.


​
 
Great post-editing work, Garrett. I, for my part, prefer the first version. ;)
 
I love that California shot Rambo 👍

Click for Lightbox
​
 
Back