Artistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter frostyone1977
  • 4,450 comments
  • 376,130 views

That's a really nice effect! Very unique, I love it!👍
 
Dreading Civilization



Repelled by and disgusted by civilization a man decides to go on a drive far away and cut loose. Sadly, shackled by the chains of society, he must return back.
​
 
Nothing new here, and I haven't had GT5 for the better part of a year, but here's my introductory thread post:

6904685921_f7cfef1f88_o.jpg
 
^ Superb set, Ray!





2.0 Entry - Mono




CCCL Entry - In the Air tonight




-----

















​
 
I really like the way you edit your pics CCShaft This last one is beautiful 👍

​
 
Thank you Jeremy :) ...I like the way your shot blends into the background of the post, I love into the sunset shots when they are done like yours 👍


​



Great work from everyone 👍👍
 
Superb shot there Proby:bowdown::drool:
Love the atmosphere, great angle:tup:
 
Back