Artistic Photo Thread

Thanks Riceman!

That angle, shot timing, composition all combined with that texture pack has yielded something that looks like it's off the NFS series. Great work!

Thanks Riceman!

That angle, shot timing, composition all combined with that texture pack has yielded something that looks like it's off the NFS series. Great work!

Thanks Rambo, that's what I was aiming for. NFS have always been able to capture that sense of speed, which the Gran Turismo games have been lacking in recently.

Snake Bite

A massive shout out to ShaolinMasta for being kind enough to put those texture packs of his up on share. Just a random, quick edit I've done here. Went in to produce a sprayed-venom effect, like that from a Viper. Somehow when I took this shot, I found the angle so menacing, that I had to create some sort of serpent reference.

Thanks alot GT-R

Allure.

Allure by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

I imagine waking up someday, unsure of what the day has in store for me. Yet, I take a peek out my window, to see her, the only momentary constant in my life, asleep, waiting, calling.

Emerge

Emerge by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

Watched Senna last night, and was so overwhelmed, that I had to go out and do a random F1 themed edit.

DIRT

Last edited:
NB, that Citroen looks so badass with the doors opened!:drool:👍

Click for Lightbox

My first standard car edit... not entirely happy with the piss poor job I've done of touching up :indiff:. I'll probably clean it up more, once I finish that assignment I was meant to do instead of this...

Thx a lot Bopop4, glad you like it, feel free to use it at your convenience :cheers:
I love this thread, this page is just full of beautiful pics !

Love the use of those textures Jérémy! Those particles look so good!:drool:

Click for Lightbox

Before & After

Through the Morning Mist
Another one of my heavy edits featuring the "Standard" Amuse S2000 GT1. I prefer this version over the GT1 Turbo, to me that car doesn't look right....

Last edited:
Kyoto%2520-%2520Gion_2.jpg

Back