Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
Nice job with the last two stealth sets. 👍 The 787B stealth isn't as sexy as it's usual counterpart but it's still a great car. I love how you've got both versions together in some of the shots. :)

The 787B shots are superb and the edited shots are beautifully done. Great work 👍

Nice job with the last two stealth sets. 👍 The 787B stealth isn't as sexy as it's usual counterpart but it's still a great car. I love how you've got both versions together in some of the shots. :)

I love the last shot.

Super 787B and Cobra shots. Really like the atmosphere in the 787B pics

The 787B shots are superb and the edited shots are beautifully done. Great work 👍

fantastic stealth cars sets!

Thanks guys for the comments. Sorry for not updating recently. My friends want me to help them do an easter egg on black ops. Sadly we haven't been very successful yet.

FINAL ENTRIES

PMC

CCCL

Secret Santa

PMC entry is great. (I voted for it) The other two were probably a little dark but very good none the less. :)

Even though I didn't choose your CCCL Entry, I still like it. Also the PMC Entry got a nice cool touch! Keep on the good work Ashes:tup:

Your PMC entry is stunning, great use of the cold filter. 👍

There is a good sense of action in your PMC shot 👍 great work

PMC entry is great. (I voted for it) The other two were probably a little dark but very good none the less. :)

Your new entries are great. The Z is my favorite.

Even though I didn't choose your CCCL Entry, I still like it. Also the PMC Entry got a nice cool touch! Keep on the good work Ashes:tup:

Looks like my PMC shot was a winner out of the three. It's is an old shot as well. I suppose the others were a bit dark but the Nissan shot was meant to be. I will give the full sets of them in a week or two. 👍

McLaren F1 Stealth Model

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#9#10

Edited
#1#2
#3#4

Love the prior PMC shot and your unedited number 8 of the Stealth. I also like the last photo - edited number 5. Beautiful work ashes.

mmmmm :drool: stealth awesomeness 👍 great work number 8 is fantastic and your editing is great yet again :)

Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#10#11

Edited
#1#2
#3#4

Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8#9

Edited
#1#2
#3#4#5

Sorry guys for not updating lately. With the new release of FIFA I have been a bit occupied. I hope to update more often and have a look at all your galleries soon.​

#9 Audi is gorgeous. #5 edited is good except for the Michael Bay lens flare.

#7 of the GT500 looks great too.

Nice job once again ;). I would love to have a stealth Audi, who knows we might all get all of the stealths with Spec II. 👍

My favourites are Audi edited #1 #3 & NSX edited #7 #9 #11. I feel the lens flare spoils some of the NSX shots a bit though but very nice set nonetheless mate, keep it up 👍

Beautiful work. This one is my favorite:

Tokyo-Audi.jpg

:)

Back