Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
United States
Sin City, USA
Primus Ortus
Hey welcome back Ashes! Great comeback to the gallery as well. I really like the Lexus shots Arsenal posted just above. Nice editing and style. Beautiful work my friend.

Spain
Barcelona
ariesps
Welcome back Ashes!

Outstanding work dude, Lexus shots quoted by Arsenal are phenomenal!

Waiting for more!

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
Great to see you back in here. :)
That third Lexus shot is something extra special! ๐Ÿ‘ Great job, looking forward to more. :)

Grand Prix

The Nut Behind the Wheel
Premium
Canada
Vancouver, BC
GTP_Grand_Prix
He's back!

They're all great, but I like this one the most. ๐Ÿ‘

TrialMountain-Lexus-15-Edited-1.jpg

ashes619

Premium
ashes619
Lexus shots are awesome , well done mate :)

Welcome back, bud! :cheers: Your sets are as good as ever! ๐Ÿ‘ :drool:

SVX
Great to see you back!

6th Lexus one is amazing!

Woo its great to see you back! And what a wonderful return :drool: the colours of the Lexus set are amazing and I really like the moody lambo shots! Looking forward to seeing more again from you :)

Welcome back, pal!
Glad to see another familiar face back :)

Wow, back with a BANG! These pictures are phenomenal!

:lol: Was right now going to quote exactly the same two, those caught my eye, they look amazing man ๐Ÿ‘

Your photos are awesome

Hey welcome back Ashes! Great comeback to the gallery as well. I really like the Lexus shots Arsenal posted just above. Nice editing and style. Beautiful work my friend.

Great comeback, dude.๐Ÿ‘

Welcome back Ashes!

Outstanding work dude, Lexus shots quoted by Arsenal are phenomenal!

Waiting for more!

Wow, Nice! The Lexus shots are great.

Nice to see you back m8 :cheers:

Great to see you back in here. :)
That third Lexus shot is something extra special! ๐Ÿ‘ Great job, looking forward to more. :)

Great shot to comeback with mate, good to see youback ๐Ÿ‘

Those Lambo shots are terrific!

Wow, all the photos are awesome!

He's back!

They're all great, but I like this one the most. ๐Ÿ‘

TrialMountain-Lexus-15-Edited-1.jpg

Those IS200 Photo's are amazing

Nice Citroen GT set. And I like that 3rd Lexus. ๐Ÿ‘ Almost forgot, welcome back!

A huge thank you to everyone for the amazing comments. Can't believe how many turned out. :crazy:

And I had a feeling that Lexus set would be successful. It was my most creative set yet.

New set will be coming up soon. :sly:๐Ÿ‘

England
Newcastle
Ok well these shots make you saying that you can't get the hang of close-ups in my gallery abit silly :P The wheels shots are great and i love the first shot. Like the editing to the backfire on the last shot aswell :)๐Ÿ‘

ashes619

Premium
ashes619
Love shot's 16 and 18, I l also like all the others

You certainly haven't lost your touch in your time off :drool: Great set!

Thanks for the nice comments.

Ok well these shots make you saying that you can't get the hang of close-ups in my gallery abit silly :P The wheels shots are great and i love the first shot. Like the editing to the backfire on the last shot aswell :)๐Ÿ‘

I'm still not the best at close ups. I have to admit, I was happy with how those wheel shots turned out. :sly:

I decided to go with this shot for my 2.0 entry. Still not sure if it is the right choice and I may change it a bit later.

2.0 Entry

ashes619

Premium
ashes619
X2011

A small update but I hope you like it.
Will update again tomorrow.
@HuNTeR1907 - I don't think many of my sets will beat my Lexus set

EDIT: 50 PAGES :crazy:

New Zealand
Various
This update makes me think, "Who is insane enough to take X2011 to Kart Space!!!? :P Shots 2 and 3, excellent work. Those fit nicely. :D ๐Ÿ‘

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
That must have been hard to drive round that track :lol: Great work as always Ashes ๐Ÿ‘

ashes619

Premium
ashes619
Mazda 787B

Bonus shot

Awesome gallery :drool::drool::drool:

KartSpace-X2011-3-Edited-1.jpg

Great shot ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

This update makes me think, "Who is insane enough to take X2011 to Kart Space!!!? :P Shots 2 and 3, excellent work. Those fit nicely. :D ๐Ÿ‘

What a Fantastic Update Ashes :drool: The last One does it for me

That must have been hard to drive round that track :lol: Great work as always Ashes ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the great comments. Simply thought of the fastest car, smallest track, why not. :sly:
Hope you guys like my new set.

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
Certainly looks like you like the Kart Space tracks :lol: The 787B looks great here ๐Ÿ‘