Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
Hey welcome back Ashes! Great comeback to the gallery as well. I really like the Lexus shots Arsenal posted just above. Nice editing and style. Beautiful work my friend.

Great to see you back in here. :)
That third Lexus shot is something extra special! 👍 Great job, looking forward to more. :)

He's back!

They're all great, but I like this one the most. 👍

TrialMountain-Lexus-15-Edited-1.jpg

Lexus shots are awesome , well done mate :)

Welcome back, bud! :cheers: Your sets are as good as ever! 👍 :drool:

SVX
Great to see you back!

6th Lexus one is amazing!

Woo its great to see you back! And what a wonderful return :drool: the colours of the Lexus set are amazing and I really like the moody lambo shots! Looking forward to seeing more again from you :)

Welcome back, pal!
Glad to see another familiar face back :)

Wow, back with a BANG! These pictures are phenomenal!

:lol: Was right now going to quote exactly the same two, those caught my eye, they look amazing man 👍

Your photos are awesome

Hey welcome back Ashes! Great comeback to the gallery as well. I really like the Lexus shots Arsenal posted just above. Nice editing and style. Beautiful work my friend.

Great comeback, dude.👍

Welcome back Ashes!

Outstanding work dude, Lexus shots quoted by Arsenal are phenomenal!

Waiting for more!

Wow, Nice! The Lexus shots are great.

Nice to see you back m8 :cheers:

Great to see you back in here. :)
That third Lexus shot is something extra special! 👍 Great job, looking forward to more. :)

Great shot to comeback with mate, good to see youback 👍

Those Lambo shots are terrific!

Wow, all the photos are awesome!

He's back!

They're all great, but I like this one the most. 👍

TrialMountain-Lexus-15-Edited-1.jpg

Those IS200 Photo's are amazing

Nice Citroen GT set. And I like that 3rd Lexus. 👍 Almost forgot, welcome back!

A huge thank you to everyone for the amazing comments. Can't believe how many turned out. :crazy:

And I had a feeling that Lexus set would be successful. It was my most creative set yet.

New set will be coming up soon. :sly:👍

Ok well these shots make you saying that you can't get the hang of close-ups in my gallery abit silly :P The wheels shots are great and i love the first shot. Like the editing to the backfire on the last shot aswell :)👍

Love shot's 16 and 18, I l also like all the others

You certainly haven't lost your touch in your time off :drool: Great set!

Thanks for the nice comments.

Ok well these shots make you saying that you can't get the hang of close-ups in my gallery abit silly :P The wheels shots are great and i love the first shot. Like the editing to the backfire on the last shot aswell :)👍

I'm still not the best at close ups. I have to admit, I was happy with how those wheel shots turned out. :sly:

I decided to go with this shot for my 2.0 entry. Still not sure if it is the right choice and I may change it a bit later.

2.0 Entry

X2011

A small update but I hope you like it.
Will update again tomorrow.
@HuNTeR1907 - I don't think many of my sets will beat my Lexus set

EDIT: 50 PAGES :crazy:

This update makes me think, "Who is insane enough to take X2011 to Kart Space!!!? :P Shots 2 and 3, excellent work. Those fit nicely. :D 👍

That must have been hard to drive round that track :lol: Great work as always Ashes 👍

Mazda 787B

Bonus shot

Awesome gallery :drool::drool::drool:

KartSpace-X2011-3-Edited-1.jpg

Great shot 👍👍👍

This update makes me think, "Who is insane enough to take X2011 to Kart Space!!!? :P Shots 2 and 3, excellent work. Those fit nicely. :D 👍

What a Fantastic Update Ashes :drool: The last One does it for me

That must have been hard to drive round that track :lol: Great work as always Ashes 👍

Thanks for the great comments. Simply thought of the fastest car, smallest track, why not. :sly:
Hope you guys like my new set.

Certainly looks like you like the Kart Space tracks :lol: The 787B looks great here 👍

Back