Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
Thanks guys and girls for the comments. Here are my Aston Martin shots. Hope you enjoy ;)

Siena-AstonMartin-1.jpg
Siena-AstonMartin-2.jpg

Siena-AstonMartin-3.jpg
Siena-AstonMartin.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics there! Black tz2 looks very nice. Scared to paint mine because I always wan't to keep one car standard. Love the DB9 pics!

Nice pics there! Black tz2 looks very nice. Scared to paint mine because I always wan't to keep one car standard. Love the DB9 pics!

Thanks. I was a little bit worried before painting mine but it all worked out for me.

I really like the second picture in your latest Set

Thank you. I couldn't pick a favourite from my Aston Martin shots. I have about four that I believe are the best for the Aston Martin.

The last shot, would be better if all three cars were in focus.

Yea I thought that as well but that is what I took at the time and it is still one of my favorites.

By the way expect to see more pictures in the rain. I just love taking pictures in the rain at the moment. Hopefully PD put a fast forward option in the replays so I can take more pictures in the Endurance races in the night.

I really like the Aston Martin shots! For constructive criticism, panning mode #3 would have been a good choice for Giulia TZ2 shots 1 and 4.

I really like the Aston Martin shots! For constructive criticism, panning mode #3 would have been a good choice for Giulia TZ2 shots 1 and 4.

I do agree. Back then I didn't really change that but now I am starting to put it onto panning mode #3

More of my Citroen Race cars in action.

Monza-Citroen-1.jpg
Monza-Citroen-9.jpg

Monza-Citroen.jpg
Monza-Citroen-2.jpg

Monza-Citroen-3.jpg
Monza-Citroen-4.jpg

Monza-Citroen-10.jpg
Monza-Citroen-5.jpg

PM me if you want any pic in full size;)

Last edited:
Nice to see your photo thread gathering momentum,mate! 👍

Awesome pics since I last checked out this thread! Few things I feel could've made some difference...
Some pics are a bit out of focus... more than it needs to be... The Astons tail light pair and head on pair would be that,so would the rear shot of the Alfa and the head on shot of the citroen at the hangar.

And I feel the pics of the citroen on the grass were a bit pointless...

And like you said,a dusk shot at the nurburgring straight,full rain would be awesome!

Nice shots of the Citroen.

Thank you.

Nice to see your photo thread gathering momentum,mate! 👍

Awesome pics since I last checked out this thread! Few things I feel could've made some difference...
Some pics are a bit out of focus... more than it needs to be... The Astons tail light pair and head on pair would be that,so would the rear shot of the Alfa and the head on shot of the citroen at the hangar.

And I feel the pics of the citroen on the grass were a bit pointless...

And like you said,a dusk shot at the nurburgring straight,full rain would be awesome!

Thanks for the comments. I will try to get the cars more in focus next time but not sure how. All I know is to auto focus to get the car more in focus.

Thank you.

Thanks for the comments. I will try to get the cars more in focus next time but not sure how. All I know is to auto focus to get the car more in focus.

When you're taking a picture,use the directional pad and move to where a F is on the HUD. This can be adjusted with the up and down directional pad. Play around with it to get some optimal shots,higher values mean more focus on the subject and surrounding areas as well. Also,go to camera settings (triangle I think) and apply 2x Magnification if you haven't done already and 16:9 ratio.

When you're taking a picture,use the directional pad and move to where a F is on the HUD. This can be adjusted with the up and down directional pad. Play around with it to get some optimal shots,higher values mean more focus on the subject and surrounding areas as well. Also,go to camera settings (triangle I think) and apply 2x Magnification if you haven't done already and 16:9 ratio.

Okay. Thanks. I have been using magnification 1x and usually have the F thing on 4.0. Not sure what the ratio I have been using is though.

Awesome pics mate, I'm loving the Alfa, I don't really have any critisism at the moment.

Great work 👍

Whew! Awesome snaps! 👍 👍 👍

Best part is the Miura wheel! You've got is so close and yet I can hardly see the jaggies! Awesome use of lights!

Whew! Awesome snaps! 👍 👍 👍

Best part is the Miura wheel! You've got is so close and yet I can hardly see the jaggies! Awesome use of lights!

Thanks. I think I was lucky with that wheel shot. I just can't seem to really do that again but I will still try if it has a nice badge on it.

I certainly enjoyed that Alfa set. well done.

Thank you. I really like the Alfa set as well but know have a different favorite that's not up yet. Can't wait to show you. :sly:

Back