Assetto Corsa car list

• Thread starter nobfung
  • 206 comments
No one knows except Kunos. There's no plans for it at the moment though. There is a Formula Renault 3.5 mod for PC however.

Also, after forever they finally managed to update the car list on the official website: http://www.assettocorsa.net/cars/
The car count is 92 original models up to 120 counting the tuned/S/drift versions too...
And before the end of the year we will get about 20 Porsche cars and more cars from other brands so the car count will be soon the same of GTS without having any fantasy cars or tracks...
Not bad for a 20/30 people studio...

Last edited:
The car count is 92 original models up to 120 counting the tuned/S/drift versions too...
And before the end of the year we will get about 20 Porsche cars and more cars from other brands so the car count will be soon the same of GTS without having any fantasy cars or tracks...
Indeed, pretty happy about the carlist.

Agreed. Car list is looking quite fantastic in terms of variety. A bit too much Lotus for my liking, but they need all the number they can get :P

Track list on the other hand, needs a lot of sprucing up. IMO if they just add 1 premier track from each continent (e.g. Road America, Interlagos, Suzuka, Bathurst) that will balance out the Euro/Italian-centric track list.

I preordered from PSN and I will be getting Preformance pack wich is only 3 cars not 9 just like in prestige pack...
so am I going to be able to have rest of those cars from prestige pack or they will be limited just for hard copy preorder from game?

I preordered from PSN and I will be getting Preformance pack wich is only 3 cars not 9 just like in prestige pack...
so am I going to be able to have rest of those cars from prestige pack or they will be limited just for hard copy preorder from game?
I assume they'll be available as paid DLC. Not sure when though. Hopefully ASAP

EDIT: although it's only £37.99 to preorder at game... Might have to (begrudgingly) do that if we get no news on if we can download it or not. It's annoying as amazon italy sells that pack but not here in UK.

Last edited:
I assume they'll be available as paid DLC. Not sure when though. Hopefully ASAP

EDIT: although it's only £37.99 to preorder at game... Might have to (begrudgingly) do that if we get no news on if we can download it or not. It's annoying as amazon italy sells that pack but not here in UK.
Let's hope we'll get them as DLC after launch...

Yeah I've preordered from Amazon but might have to go the GAME route. There's a thread about this on the official forum that I posted to earlier but nothing from Kunos yet.

I also pre-ordered PS4 Assetto and it has a real Dutch price tag --> €38 :)
And the (web) shop confirmed by email that the pre order DLC is prestige with the extra cars. We'll see when it drops at my doormat end of August.
Carlist already looks great and makes it even more interesting with the upcoming DLC's

I just rewatched the trailer for the prestige pack and it looks like all the extra cars are road cars anyway so if they don't come as DLC for a while I personally am not overly bothered and can wait.

Although this is coming from my pCARS experience where I felt most of the road cars handled like crap. Perhaps AC's road cars are actually nice to drive?

I just rewatched the trailer for the prestige pack and it looks like all the extra cars are road cars anyway so if they don't come as DLC for a while I personally am not overly bothered and can wait.

Although this is coming from my pCARS experience where I felt most of the road cars handled like crap. Perhaps AC's road cars are actually nice to drive?
Pardon my language but road cars are ****ing fantastic in AC. Quite a number of people think they are the best part of the game.

The car list keeps getting bigger and better but would like to see more complete grids/carsets. For example the whole F1 grid of 1967, or a full Can Am expansion.

The car list keeps getting bigger and better but would like to see more complete grids/carsets. For example the whole F1 grid of 1967, or a full Can Am expansion.
FOM are silly so only 1 car per season of f1 is allowed so any type of maserati 250f or ferrari sf16t is allowed but you cant have another f1 car from that year.

I think they are focused on what is popular at the moment which is gt3 racing for them. They have already said that they will not do a dlc for one series as they currently will not get enough money to pay off that license(this is currently for the pc guys it may change in the future depending on the number of sales that it gets). Pick in mix dlc makes a lot more sense as it covers a board spectrum of things.

The red pack showed the potential issues that could come with your wish, redpack had four f1 cars, two grandtourers and a road car. People that didnt like f1 cars felt a little on edge about the situation as if you arent interested in f1 you will be paying the dlc price for three cars or two. throwing in a mix of dtm, wec, lmp, gt3,gte etc etc is a much safer route and you will likely get your moneys worth in terms of licenses.

GT4 is the next area they will be vastly expanding with the cayman gt4, 570 gt4 and gt86 gt4 coming. The tt cup technically will be able to fight with them as well

Right. Didn't know that. The FOM stuff sounds silly indeed. A wasted opportunity to let their audience tap into the sport's heritage.

Makes sense what they do with DLCs and I'm actually impressed by the amount of content they put out for being an indie studio. GT3 and GT4 are indeed quite exciting but I still hope they don't leave certain cars alone like the upcoming Porsche Can-Am or the McLaren F1 GTR.

FOM are silly so only 1 car per season of f1 is allowed so any type of maserati 250f or ferrari sf16t is allowed but you cant have another f1 car from that year.
I thought this restriction applied for only a certain amount of years into the past, hence Grand Prix Legends had the majority of the 1967 F1 grid.

I thought this restriction applied for only a certain amount of years into the past, hence Grand Prix Legends had the majority of the 1967 F1 grid.
fom have recently gotten a lot more strict. They realised they werent killing their sport quick enough so they got a little more serious.

What about Forza 6 which has 3 cars from 1976 (McLaren, Ferrari and Lotus) which can all be raced against each other?
You know what **** the damn FOM cant even get anything right, i was told via kunos's licensing manager it was on the official forum a while back. hopefully he made a mistake and the situation isnt as bad as it seems.

Does anyone have a definitive answer if the Prestige pack :
  • Audi A1 S1
  • Audi R8 V10 Plus
  • BMW M4 Coupe
  • Corvette C7 Stingray
  • Ferrari 488 GTB
  • Ford Mustang 2015
  • Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015
  • Toyota GT86
vehicles will be released separately ?
Game here in the UK state this pack is exclusive to them but going from other releases (pCARS in particular), exclusive cars could be bought as DLC after release.

Why can't studios be more transparent with what cars / tracks etc are included, and what is available as DLC on or after release ? Personally, after getting disappointed with pCARS, DiRT Rally and even GT6 as pre orders, I'm reluctant to pull the trigger on pre ordering again.

Does anyone have a definitive answer if the Prestige pack :
  • Audi A1 S1
  • Audi R8 V10 Plus
  • BMW M4 Coupe
  • Corvette C7 Stingray
  • Ferrari 488 GTB
  • Ford Mustang 2015
  • Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015
  • Toyota GT86
vehicles will be released separately ?
Game here in the UK state this pack is exclusive to them but going from other releases (pCARS in particular), exclusive cars could be bought as DLC after release.

Why can't studios be more transparent with what cars / tracks etc are included, and what is available as DLC on or after release ? Personally, after getting disappointed with pCARS, DiRT Rally and even GT6 as pre orders, I'm reluctant to pull the trigger on pre ordering again.
i asked several devs and they said ask 505 so there you go, the distribution of discs and content is down to 505 and typically they are doing a horrible job at providing us with information and its blatantly out of character from kunos who generally tell us too much.

there isnt any confirmation but its confirm that will be left on the table, any potential to make money is great for them so i assume it will be a timed exclusive for them users.

With the console release coming, is there any way we can get the OP re-formatted in a way that's easier to understand? :)

So am I to understand that unless you preorder from Game you will not be getting those 9 cars and unless you preorder from Amazon you will not be getting the other three? What kind of BS is that? I thought they said ALL DLC will be available on consoles on release? Wtf is going on????

So am I to understand that unless you preorder from Game you will not be getting those 9 cars and unless you preorder from Amazon you will not be getting the other three? What kind of BS is that? I thought they said ALL DLC will be available on consoles on release? Wtf is going on????
you understood wrong either the prestige cars are avaiable at launch or timed exclusive. That is what the majority of other games do in this situation. call of duty, battlefield, project cars, hello kitty island adventures......

With the console release coming, is there any way we can get the OP re-formatted in a way that's easier to understand? :)
There is this list, which is the "unofficial" official content list (put https:// in front of this): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18AUKAyE-PIvMEMzC407thbdd2U1W46wjKxY3lLdj7Nw/edit#gid=1049137265
It could have been made easier and less cumbersome to read for sure. Too many colors and some redundancy in the layout. But it's complete and kept updated.

Sorry, it was the only way I could link to a Google sheet without getting the whole thing into the post.

Last edited:
you understood wrong either the prestige cars are avaiable at launch or timed exclusive. That is what the majority of other games do in this situation. call of duty, battlefield, project cars, hello kitty island adventures......

So why are Game saying 'exclusive' to them? i'm guessing you wouldn't get these 9 cars unless you buy it from Game.

Back