Assetto Corsa car list

• Thread starter nobfung
  • 206 comments
That's a pretty sweet list of cars, in my opinion. It's funny. Porsche had been MIA from racing sims for how many years? 15 or something like that? It's great that their brand is official in the sim world once again - but who would have thought Porsche would become the manufacturer with the most cars represented in Assetto Corsa? Not me! We'll also have a sweet collection of Ferraris once that DLC pack drops.

Yes, it is a bit funny how Porsche came out of no where to suddenly feature most models of any manufacturer in AC. All the more reason for Kunos to create a volume 2 for the Ferrari-themed DLC. Imagine if position 2-8 in the poll arrived in 2018.

512M
488 GTE
Testarossa '84
F50
F12tdf
Enzo Ferrari
575 GTC

Life complete :drool:

That's a pretty sweet list of cars, in my opinion. It's funny. Porsche had been MIA from racing sims for how many years? 15 or something like that? It's great that their brand is official in the sim world once again - but who would have thought Porsche would become the manufacturer with the most cars represented in Assetto Corsa? Not me! We'll also have a sweet collection of Ferraris once that DLC pack drops.
It's funny because we're all moaning about a certain F1 car coming, but it was Utopia to even think of having a Ferrari in a sim not long ago.
Yes, it is a bit funny how Porsche came out of no where to suddenly feature most models of any manufacturer in AC. All the more reason for Kunos to create a volume 2 for the Ferrari-themed DLC. Imagine if position 2-8 in the poll arrived in 2018.

512M
488 GTE
Testarossa '84
F50
F12tdf
Enzo Ferrari
575 GTC

Life complete :drool:
I would actually do my tits if we got the 488 GTE and TDF instead of the 641 and 333SP.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of the car in real life, I so bad want to see Kunos produce an F50 just to see how it compares to the F40 Kunos built. :D

I expected the F50 to win the poll. At least I would be happy, but here I am losing faith in humanity after the SF70H. :lol:

Ok thanks.
What about the upcoming Ferrari 70th anniversary pack?
I agree with DeadHero. Kunos has used the same pricing scheme for all of their DLC packs, I think. We are still supposed to be receiving at least one more free update from Kunos. Laguna Seca race track and that Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio will be two of the free items and I'm sure there will be others. There has been talk of a BMW M6 GT3 race car, if I'm not mistaken.

Little confused here, need some info.
I bought the season pass, but I'm still not able to download some cars... etc Audi S1
Are some not included?

XXI
Little confused here, need some info.
I bought the season pass, but I'm still not able to download some cars... etc Audi S1
Are some not included?
Did you make sure to go to every pack/dlc and download/install it?!

AC is on sale in PS Store. I was just wondering what's included because store description is almost as bad as the rest of PS Store itself...
Anyone, anything???

AC is on sale in PS Store. I was just wondering what's included because store description is almost as bad as the rest of PS Store itself...
Anyone, anything???
It's on sale for quite some time now and actually should be ending soon - be sure to check that.

Regarding content, it's easier to say what it is not included, though, which is basically all the cars and tracks included in the DLC packs that you can find in the store.

My advise would be to grab the game now and wait for a Season Pass sale, which will include every DLC available (so far, since some new ones are incoming).

Anyone, anything???

Season pass includes Porsche pack I, Porsche pack II, Porsche pack III, Japanesse pack and the red pack (this last one includes one track: Red Bull Ring). The Prestige pack is not included on the season pass (it was a bonus for pre ordering the game in some stores). Some people that has bought the season pass said they also got the prestige pack.

Coming DLCs like Ready to race, Ferrari 70 aniversary and the pack that will bring Laguna Seca are not included on the season pass.

Season pass includes Porsche pack I, Porsche pack II, Porsche pack III, Japanesse pack and the red pack (this last one includes one track: Red Bull Ring). The Prestige pack is not included on the season pass (it was a bonus for pre ordering the game in some stores). Some people that has bought the season pass said they also got the prestige pack.

Coming DLCs like Ready to race, Ferrari 70 aniversary and the pack that will bring Laguna Seca are not included on the season pass.

I can confirm that I got the prestige pack cars when I bought the season pass, assumed it was the norm.

I can confirm that I got the prestige pack cars when I bought the season pass, assumed it was the norm.

Seems to be Kunos (or 505 games) made it that way so if you buy the season pass you would have all the DLC. They didn't say that before the release to not hurt sales of the prestige edition. Neither now, because obviously it's a dishonest move for the people like me that bought the prestige edition.

100% for sure I would not have bought the prestige edition if I would have known this was going to happen. I could have saved 10 euros or so.

I pre ordered the game and got three cars for that and I bought the season pass straight away. Once the prestige pack upgrade arrived I could choose the six car pack or the full nine car pack and there was no charge.

Last edited:
I do agree that it sucks for people who bought the Prestige Pack for 10 Euros additional, only to see it given away to those who didn't pick up the Prestige Pack in a future DLC. To me, the only justification Kunos could try to use in this situation is: You had those 3 cars a couple of months before those who purchased only the base version. Paying 10 Euro for that "privilege" is a pretty crummy thing, in my opinion. Perhaps I should not have blamed Kunos for this as I'm sure it's truly 100% the publisher who does this sort of thing. :grumpy:

@ALB123 it happens man in every game all the time!
I paid 120$ for Battlefield 1 premium package (game + season pass that includes all current and future DLCs) to see it discounted a while ago for nearly half that price!
It's annoying as hell but it's the way things go nowadays!
In AC, I bought the season pass which technically should include all DLCs to date and even might include future ones! The Devs I suppose have the right to chose which DLC is included and which isn't!

Toyota Celica ST185 Group B 1994

It's Group A.

#Soon

Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway

Audi TT 2015 models (Free update)
Toyota GT86 GT4
Maserati Quattroporte (Free update)
Lamborghini Asterion
Lamborghini Aventador
Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
Lamborghini Veneno
BMW M6 GT3 (Cancelled )
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Alfa Romeo Stradale 33
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Lamborghini Huracan Performante
Pagani Huayra BC

Audi TT 2015 models have also been confirmed not to be coming. Marco has said they were replaced by the Cup and VLN versions. Also, the Aventador was in the Red Pack.

Last edited:
Back