Assetto Corsa Competizione 2023 GT World Challenge DLC Available April 19, Adds Circuit Ricardo Tormo

• Thread starter Famine
  • 80 comments
Interesting post. I'm glad they broke down how they use the real BoP. Even better how they adjust based on how the season goes. Thanks for sharing

I've never played AC or ACC, but I was tempted to buy it for the PS4, especially when I saw the 296 GT3 being in the game now.

However, does the 1.9 update apply to PS4, and is the DLC with the 296 GT3 available for PS4, and if so, does anyone know how much the DLC is?

I've never played AC or ACC, but I was tempted to buy it for the PS4, especially when I saw the 296 GT3 being in the game now.

However, does the 1.9 update apply to PS4, and is the DLC with the 296 GT3 available for PS4, and if so, does anyone know how much the DLC is?
No more updates for ps4 with this sim. I recently upgraded to the 5 because of this!

No more updates or add-ons but i when i tried acc on ps4 i loved it, and it ran ok if you lower car count.
And ac of course is super smooth on ps4, and worth it by a lot, especially at so low price it is often, even full version, which is definitely worth it, lots ferraris, porsches etc.
Especially if you have a wheel.

Last edited:

Even if you're not getting the new update, you've got to try ACC on the wheel. It's a whole lot more visceral than GT is.

Wheel control is better on PS5, it was not in a good place on PS4 the last time I tried it.

Damn V1.9 on the PS with the DD pro is a great improvement. So far so good anyway. More progressive and detailed feeling. All the '23 cars are excellent additions as well.

I am rolling in cockpit view, but I have always wanted to ask, why does the steering wheel animation act all twitchy and psycho? It stresses me out. It's been like that for me since day one. I am playing on Xbox Series X.

Last edited:
I am rolling in cockpit view, but I have always wanted to ask, why does the steering wheel animation act all twitchy and psycho? It stresses me out. It's been like that for me since day one. I am playing on Xbox Series X.
I don't have true 1:1 steering wheel movement but I don't how long it's been like that. I only noticed it last night. I'm guessing it's about 20 degrees or so behind what's shown on the screen.

I don't have true 1:1 steering wheel movement but I don't how long it's been like that. I only noticed it last night. I'm guessing it's about 20 degrees or so behind what's shown on the screen.
It's CRAZY. I am using a controller though. I should have mentioned that.

Has the new update been released on PS5?

ACC is probably the best Sim game I've ever played. Been looking forward to the new update, but haven't been able to get online for a number of weeks, so just checking in.

Has the new update been released on PS5?

ACC is probably the best Sim game I've ever played. Been looking forward to the new update, but haven't been able to get online for a number of weeks, so just checking in.
Yeah it is out! To try the new cars though--you have to go to single race and select open class. Then new cars show. I am sure there will be another update in the next few weeks to sort out the bugs

If anyone is playing ACC on PC with a Fanatec CSL DD, which mode are you in on the wheel base, yellow or red? Because I'm getting conflicting information. When I set the game up the wheel went into yellow mode on it's own, I didn't switch it. Because I tried switching back to red and had no FFB but when I exited the game, switched to yellow, I had FFB again. But I've been told since then that I need to reconfigure the game for red mode which causes two problems, (A I don't know how to do that, (B Does it really make a difference which mode the wheel is in as long as it's working it one of them?

Yeah it is out! To try the new cars though--you have to go to single race and select open class. Then new cars show. I am sure there will be another update in the next few weeks to sort out the bugs
sweet! is the 269 GT3 in the update? please say yes....

sweet! is the 269 GT3 in the update? please say yes....
yes it is! But I am in love with the 992 right now

I just saw that v1.9.1.1 just dropped for PS5 and Xbox. It is the fix for the poor handling. Not sure what else they addressed

Latest Posts

Back