Assetto Corsa Competizione 2023 GT World Challenge DLC Available April 19, Adds Circuit Ricardo Tormo

• Thread starter Famine
  • 80 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Good choice, guess two to three months for the consoles updates. Assuming this is the last DLC for ACC

Good choice, guess two to three months for the consoles updates. Assuming this is the last DLC for ACC
How can you assume that this is the last DLC when it doesn't include the GT2 cars they said were coming to ACC? Or you mean the last for console?
Nice to see ACC get more love. Really wish they would put some more work into the AI and implement AI Mistakes and blocking lane lines as well as AI drafting. Here's hoping for more tracks too.

People assumed that years ago. There will be a GT2 car pack later this year, though. If anything else will come remains to be seen. We can still hope!

How can you assume that this is the last DLC when it doesn't include the GT2 cars they said were coming to ACC? Or you mean the last for console?
Nice to see ACC get more love. Really wish they would put some more work into the AI and implement AI Mistakes and blocking lane lines as well as AI drafting. Here's hoping for more tracks too.
Is it possible they axed the GT2s based on player feedback? Hardly anybody drives the GT4s or Cup cars, I can't see why GT2s would be any different.

Anyway here's hoping the new cars have reasonable BoP since it's unlikely there will be many more updates after this.

That would be really crappy if they went against what they've already confirmed. I drive GT2 cars in AC just for fun even though they're not official. I'd use them in ACC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible they axed the GT2s based on player feedback? Hardly anybody drives the GT4s or Cup cars, I can't see why GT2s would be any different.

Anyway here's hoping the new cars have reasonable BoP since it's unlikely there will be many more updates after this.
I drive the heck out of GT4 and Cup cars if you include Ferrari Challenge and Super Trofeo in that mix. Unless you're talking about the online stuff because I don't do that. I'm strictly single player.

Is it possible they axed the GT2s based on player feedback?
I'd imagine it would come down to what SRO wants to do rather than what is actually popular in game. They've been having a hard time getting GT2 to really catch on so they could see it being more prevalent in the official game as a way to hopefully help the class a little in the real world.

I'd imagine it would come down to what SRO wants to do rather than what is actually popular in game. They've been having a hard time getting GT2 to really catch on so they could see it being more prevalent in the official game as a way to hopefully help the class a little in the real world.
Well the cars cost almost as much as (or more than) a GT3 and you can't race them with the big boys. /shrug

Well the cars cost almost as much as (or more than) a GT3 and you can't race them with the big boys. /shrug
I'm certainly not arguing in favor of the class as I really don't see much of an appeal to it apart from a few unique cars like the Brabham, Maserati and KTM. My point was more that since it's an SRO licensed game it's ultimately up to them what Kunos includes rather than what gets attention from those actually playing the game.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Assetto Corsa Competizione 2023 GT World Challenge DLC Available April 19, Adds Circuit Ricardo Tormo

After teasing some of its updated 2023 content over recent weeks, Kunos Simulazioni has whipped the covers off the next DLC pack coming to Assetto Corsa Competizione: the 2023 GT World Challenge Pack...
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

After teasing some of its updated 2023 content over recent weeks, Kunos Simulazioni has whipped the covers off the next DLC pack coming to Assetto Corsa Competizione: the 2023 GT World Challenge Pack...

WARNING! Assetto Corsa will fail and nobody knows or cares. Idiot gamers have no clue and the "developers" tell you to read industry articles to maybe find out how to use that expensive, useless junk we were stupid enough to think will work.

I actually have really liked that track since GT PSP, only for it to never return to the series again 🤣

Any different, interesting, cool, challenging car is cool to add, in a good sim, with good tracks.
Maserati, Brabham..

That's why ac2 is one of my most anticipated sims, just hope it will be a full featured sim too on consoles, unlike ac1.

Still need to get the game 1st🤪.

Last edited:
Still no pricing, shame.

Always up for new tracks. Never driven on, or have even heard of this track. Not sure why people are asking for the same old crappy retrodden out tracks again, and again - like Nordschliefe and Le Mans!

Back