Assetto Corsa Competizione British GT Pack DLC Hits Consoles April 28

Yes! Cant wait for new circuits and lets hope for a patch that will take care of the most painful bugs and crashes. It is sad to have a league championship that is decided by a number of disconnects...

Having a choice between performance and graphics options would be nice to have ingame. I have to switch ps5 to 1080p every statup to have better graphics.

Ohhh after several supposed submissions if we believe 505games customer service on 505 assetto corsa support discord channel finally they launch an update.

If it is like all other major updates it will be a changelog with with fixes not fixed and a bunch of new issues and bugs more added.

Completely lost my faith in D3T ldt, the port team and don't expect them to improve knowing their history with ACC and other games they ported.

Don't expect any good for "next Gen version" either being D3T at front

If I remember 28th of April that the update comes I will maybe install again ACC.
I parked it and started again playing original AC since a time.

I wonder if the AI pathing under rolling starts will be messed up on either of these tracks. I am fearful Snetterton in particular is going to be a nightmare due to that tight last corner & curb combo.

The other 2 tracks should be ok.
Man, it's almost a year since launch and I can barely even start a race at Laguna Seca because more often than not a front runner will spin at the corkscrew and park it.

Very much looking forward to this. Especially looking forward to multi class racing.

Last edited:
Very much looking forward to this. Especially looking forward to multi class racing.

It’s fun, but if you’re at all precious about your SA rating, some advice to all of you...

Take your time to learn where the GT3 AI are comfortable overtaking the GT4’s. It can get proper messy if you get a big group of cars. Be prepared for cars around you to suddenly veer into your path or almost park it on the apex. Or if you’ve stuck a GT4 AI offline going into a corner, be prepared for them to launch themselves over a kerb straight into the side of you... As I said, it’s good fun, just be super cautious. Or just turn the ratings off and enjoy :)

AI is improving but still needs work.

Last edited:
It’s fun, but if you’re at all precious about your SA rating, some advice to all of you...

Take your time to learn where the GT3 AI are comfortable overtaking the GT4’s. It can get proper messy if you get a big group of cars. Be prepared for cars around you to suddenly veer into your path or almost park it on the apex. Or if you’ve stuck a GT4 AI offline going into a corner, be prepared for them to launch themselves over a kerb straight into the side of you... As I said, it’s good fun, just be super cautious. Or just turn the ratings off and enjoy :)

AI is improving but still needs work.

Oh I have the rating turned off in AI races - I oftentimes just mindlessly drive 2 hour races while listening to podcasts. My SA rating would be 0 by now ;)

Hold on. It's going to be multi-class? I thought that was not happening for console.

Edit: Nice. Me thinks I will be playing this more than GTS.

Last edited:
Will the GT4 cars get added to the California round of the 2019 Intercontinental GT series?
I think that is the only race where GT4 cars were officially run as part of the series. GT4 entries, at the Bathurst 12H, were invitational.

Trat's correct, the PS4 version was released june 2020.

And what perfect timing. Done wonders for my mental health over the pandemic, although not so much wonder for my bank balance! It’s made me rediscover my love of sim racing that started all the way back with a Logitech Momo wheel and the first GTR. I have countless hours on PS4 PRO and for the past two months am now experiencing it on PC. ACC is easily my most loved game full stop of all time.

And what perfect timing. Done wonders for my mental health over the pandemic, although not so much wonder for my bank balance! It’s made me rediscover my love of sim racing that started all the way back with a Logitech Momo wheel and the first GTR. I have countless hours on PS4 PRO and for the past two months am now experiencing it on PC. ACC is easily my most loved game full stop of all time.

When i built my pc a couple of months ago it transformed my opinion of ACC.

It was great on PS4 but was obviously hardware limited. And the porting job was sub par.

On PC i have 130 hrs on it in a couple of months already.

Did I see somewhere that PS5 is getting their own version? If so I'm hoping that means more content is coming... and more bug fixes.
505 "Games have confirmed a next-gen version will arrive this year but it is likely not due before August / September.

The majority of the Kunos development team has moved onto it's next sim so I wouldn't expect any new content.

Back