Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Date to Be Revealed at 24 Hours of Spa

Yay.

iu

Looking forward to playi ACC at home with my own setup, which doesn't exist anymore because I stopped gaming a looooooooooong time ago.

I live about one hour drive from Spa but I'm not going to go to the 24h.

Why waste time and money on a useless gimmick that is only being used by a small fraction of players?

are you that much under a rock? sim racing is like THE thing for vr.... especially for ac, pcars2, and iracing. gimmick? pssh gtfo

that's from feb. people have been asking and they have said "we don't know" after e3 basically.

I've logged +700 hours with my HTC ViVE and it's more of a hassle than anything (pixelated, loads of wires and very expensive...) but okay, I can meet you half way, if they do manage to sneak it into the game, I can test it for an hour or two, but really, it's just a fad.

man get the hell out of here. vr is not a fad and definitely not a fad for sim racing. and it's not expensive. triple monitors cost more and is worse

man get the hell out of here. vr is not a fad and definitely not a fad for sim racing. and it's not expensive. triple monitors cost more and is worse

He feels it's a fad, you feel it's not, while I agree with you VR is here to stay and will only get better that doesn't mean any of us can tell other members to "gtfo" or get the hell out of here.

I'm not a moderator, your words are just extreme.

I am so hyped guys. The last time i was so hyped for a game was in 2008 when Diablo 3 was announced, and well, some of you might know how that game turned out to be in 2012 :)
Luckily i don't not need to 'wait' four years this time between announcement and release.

Think we will get the release date for EA right from the start of the weekend or will Marco climb up on the podium Sunday after the race and scream it into a microphone? :D

Last edited:
From AC's Facebook:

"The EA date will be revealed this Friday during #SRO press conference, that will take place at 4:30PM CEST."

Seems like there'd be a big 'ol "VR" slapped on that 'Next Generation Driving Simulation' brag list, if they were going to support .... ugh, never mind

I see it now on the October build! :P

Last edited:
Now uploaded on flickr...

Here’s some of the most interesting stuff from the stream earlier today.
I dreamt about the GT2 being in ACC one day but the road map ended it.

Jokes aside, i found the SRO presentation very interesting and it’s really worth watching because of all the changes.

SRO live stream from Spa by M-Bimmer, on Flickr

Last edited:
Question here. What does early access mean? Full game release is in the 1st quarter of 2019, so what is early access? Does everybody get early access and what is the cost? 69 year old driver is confused.

Question here. What does early access mean? Full game release is in the 1st quarter of 2019, so what is early access? Does everybody get early access and what is the cost? 69 year old driver is confused.

Early Access is:
1) For everyone, you only need a Steam Account
2) We don't know the price yet, but the guesses are between 15-30€/$
3) Early Access means you can play an early version of the game with limited content. Your game will be updated as they release more and more content until the full release. In this case, it will start with one car and one track. Then will grow over the next couple months. At the end you will have the same game as everybody else who buys the full priced game when it releases Q1 2019, just that you payed way less because you joined during Early Access.

Questions answered? :)

Last edited:
I really did not get all the fuss you VR-guys were making anyways. I mean honestly, how could you have imagined that they could not support VR.
I mean, really? It's such an apparent game changer for many simracers, of course they would include it. :)

I really did not get all the fuss you VR-guys were making anyways. I mean honestly, how could you have imagined that they could not support VR.
I mean, really? It's such an apparent game changer for many simracers, of course they would include it. :)
You know how the internet works. One little lie or misinformation or no information from the developer and it becomes a hype.

Back