Assetto Corsa Competizione - Early Acess - Good Wheel FFB settings!!!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Mirror_man, Sep 18, 2018.

1. BrandonW77

BrandonW77

I too would recommend turning your spring down, pretty sure the majority (myself included) have spring and damper at 0 in the profiler. And +1 for dynamic damping. I have a T300 and the FFB feels great to me, not exactly like AC but just as pleasing IMO. This video might help explain dynamic damping.

Elio92 and Whitestar like this.
  2. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Whoops sorry, I used Spring at zero as well. I just copied pasted Elio's template and forgot to change it :p

@Elio92 defo change your springs to zero in the profiler. No self respecting racing sim after 2000 should need spring/damper effects built in the wheel itself.

Whitestar and Elio92 like this.
  3. Elio92

Elio92

@BrandonW77 & @LeGeNd-1

I wanna thank you so much for your clever and well documented advices ! :bowdown:

I did what you recommand for the general settings of the wheel, It matches good.
    Now, I made some modifications to the ACC settings wheel, and step by step I can now, feel the car so much better ! ;)

I will post here my settings by editing this post, obviously.
    The video is really interesting and I agree the content by his thoughts.

I wish you a nice day and I thank you again for your help, I'm really grateful ! :cheers:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  4. BrandonW77

BrandonW77

Glad you got it sorted! :cheers:

Elio92 likes this.
  5. fernandito

fernandito

It seriously baffles me how seriously better playing with the xbox1 controller this game becomes when compared to a wheel. Good sim indeed

6. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

Thanks for sharing your ffb settings. I'm sure they will be a valuable addition to this thread.....

7. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Any change with the new updates?? (last post here was from March 30th...)

8. Whitestar

Whitestar Premium

Just small incremental changes over time. In my hands the ffb is amazing now.
    If you are talking about changes to the settings, no I think they should be about the same.

speedy10 and Mirror_man like this.
  9. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Thanks , mate! :)

10. speedy10

speedy10

Which would be a good FFB config? I bought the game today and I m using a g29.

Mirror_man likes this.
  11. Whitestar

Whitestar Premium

Sorry, I have no idea as I haven't used that wheel. Your best bet would be to check the official forums.

What I can say though, is that you should probably test with dynamic damping at 0 first, given that your wheel supposedly has some friction. And probably a high gain, something like 80.

speedy10 likes this.
  12. speedy10

speedy10

Thanks! Another question...After 2 hours playing, I realized that I have to press brake too much to get the car braking... Did you experience the same?

13. Whitestar

Whitestar Premium

Can't say I have that issue on my pedals, no.
    Maybe try to re-calibrate your pedals? Or maybe go into control settings before you drive and press gas and brake?

14. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Maybe this will help you! : [​IMG]

speedy10 likes this.