Assetto Corsa Competizione - Early Acess - Good Wheel FFB settings!!!

• Thread starter Mirror_man
  • 45 comments
Hi @Whitestar and @LeGeNd-1 ! ;-)

I started with the settings done by @LeGeNd-1 and It helped me for the settings, thanks a lot.
After and step by step, I changed for an acceptable one (but not really satisfying) for my proper feeling.

By the way, I never put a big stake on ACC, even if I bought it the first day of the early access so I can wait with patience.
I wanna just "feel" better the car and you helped me a lot by your thoughts and your advices ! ;-)

Cheers ! ;-)

I too would recommend turning your spring down, pretty sure the majority (myself included) have spring and damper at 0 in the profiler. And +1 for dynamic damping. I have a T300 and the FFB feels great to me, not exactly like AC but just as pleasing IMO. This video might help explain dynamic damping.

Yes, the dynamic damping is different from the damping in the drivers.
Btw, I notice that you both use Spring at 100 in the drivers for that wheel. Doesn't that make the wheel feel very ... springy?
I only have Constant and Periodic at 100 on my T500. Spring and Damper are at 0. But maybe the TS-PC/T-GT are different from the T500 in that area.

Whoops sorry, I used Spring at zero as well. I just copied pasted Elio's template and forgot to change it :P

@Elio92 defo change your springs to zero in the profiler. No self respecting racing sim after 2000 should need spring/damper effects built in the wheel itself.

@BrandonW77 & @LeGeNd-1

I wanna thank you so much for your clever and well documented advices ! :bowdown:

I did what you recommand for the general settings of the wheel, It matches good.
Now, I made some modifications to the ACC settings wheel, and step by step I can now, feel the car so much better ! ;)

I will post here my settings by editing this post, obviously.
The video is really interesting and I agree the content by his thoughts.

I wish you a nice day and I thank you again for your help, I'm really grateful ! :cheers:

Last edited:
It seriously baffles me how seriously better playing with the xbox1 controller this game becomes when compared to a wheel. Good sim indeed

It seriously baffles me how seriously better playing with the xbox1 controller this game becomes when compared to a wheel. Good sim indeed
Thanks for sharing your ffb settings. I'm sure they will be a valuable addition to this thread.....

Which would be a good FFB config? I bought the game today and I m using a g29.
Sorry, I have no idea as I haven't used that wheel. Your best bet would be to check the official forums.

What I can say though, is that you should probably test with dynamic damping at 0 first, given that your wheel supposedly has some friction. And probably a high gain, something like 80.

Sorry, I have no idea as I haven't used that wheel. Your best bet would be to check the official forums.

What I can say though, is that you should probably test with dynamic damping at 0 first, given that your wheel supposedly has some friction. And probably a high gain, something like 80.
Thanks! Another question...After 2 hours playing, I realized that I have to press brake too much to get the car braking... Did you experience the same?

Thanks! Another question...After 2 hours playing, I realized that I have to press brake too much to get the car braking... Did you experience the same?
Can't say I have that issue on my pedals, no.
Maybe try to re-calibrate your pedals? Or maybe go into control settings before you drive and press gas and brake?

Which would be a good FFB config? I bought the game today and I m using a g29.

Maybe this will help you! :
glUZ2SE

Back