Assetto Corsa Competizione Full Release Version Now Available

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by GTPNewsWire, May 29, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

Mirror_man likes this.
  2. rhalgr

rhalgr

This game looks incredible

3. scooterlord

scooterlord

Seriously? Is this final version? Wasn't it supposed to come out late this year?

4. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

It looks, sounds and plays incredible. Only in VR have had several fatal errors and even had to hard reset my PC twice.

scooterlord and RaceFuchs like this.
  5. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

Yeah, im having a great time right now. Took the Lexus to Brands Hatch, hot lapping... and i just could not stop. It just felt too good.

6. Lambob

Lambob

Day 1 purchase (sometime this July when AMD Ryzen 3 ships to build my next PC to last another decade)
    That shot of Eau Rouge was invigorating.
    $44.99 + PC + RTX videocard - sold PS4pro - sold GTS - sold TM500RS + new Wheel & WheelStand(Probably Logitech) = time to make the donuts.

Novalee likes this.
  7. OJT6627

OJT6627

Wasn't ACC Unreal 4 based? Surely UE3 will be a bit outdated by now, no?

8. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

It uses UE4, of course.

9. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted

I hope this game comes to consoles soon(maybe next year). I’ll be waiting patiently though.

Fredzy, Lancer_R, 05XR8 and 1 other person like this.
  10. WarmRed

WarmRed

the wide screen support is terrible, with the Samsung CHG90 flickering really badly everywhere

11. andrew1990

andrew1990

The difference with the new Bentley against the old is incredible! Every car feels different and unique compared to the others. Looks amazing and is so much fun to drive!

12. neddyie118

neddyie118

I've had a few UE4 crashes but apart from that this a very good driving game and I look forward to see how this game evolves in the future:tup:

13. Sentry87

Sentry87

Will probably wait for a couple patches. No pit crew, people reporting crashes, MP not working at all

14. Toysuprahot

Toysuprahot

I was excited about this game until I heard it doesn't have mathmaking like gt sport. I recently started gt sport more seriously online and its system is very well put and actually addicting.

Kwame likes this.
  15. Ak1504

Ak1504

16. JHunt

JHunt

Dame... just did a couple of laps.... but this game feels GREAT right out of the box...NO ADJUSTMENT NEEDED

andrew1990 likes this.
  17. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

your completly wrong... as it has!!! :p

18. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

I've got the updated version of that monitor, the CRG9, and I'm not experiencing those issues. Maybe the fault lies somewhere else, maybe worth looking at other potential probems.

19. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

Maybe complete nonsense what I suggest but in my case in VR it helped. Video setting on high creates a kind of 'looking through moving water' effect on both left and right side. When I turn down the video settings to medium this is completely gone and thus looks crisp and clear. Worth trying?

20. kikie

kikie Premium

My monthly download limit is almost reached so I have to wait until June 2nd until I can try the full ACC sim.

Which VR headset do you have?

HarlemG27 likes this.
  21. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

Oculus Rift.

22. Ak1504

Ak1504

Suzumiya likes this.
  23. BrandonW77

BrandonW77

No, whenever there is a problem on the user's end it's because the devs are lazy, talentless, money-grabbers, it's never a problem with the user's hardware. :dopey:

Cote Dazur and PzR Slim like this.
  24. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

They changed something about the (temporal) antialising, didnt they? There are a lot if jaggies on my screen, even when playing in 4K and epic setting...

25. WarmRed

WarmRed

The AA is really bad ...

26. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

I'm pretty sure you will all be aware of this but for those of you like me who didn't, you can assign multiple inputs to each button. Saw this posted over at RD.

27. bluepeter

bluepeter

Slim, fancy offering some help - I'm one of those who wasn't aware of this feature, though I did spot the same post as you have on RD..... I've been searching around for the past couple of hours trying to find how to set this up on my McLaren GT3 rim.... I'm stuck ;(

28. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

Just got back in from dinner with my family. Gonna watch highlights of the Giro and then I'll give it a go. Will report back my findings :gtpflag:

Fredzy and bluepeter like this.
  29. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

This afternoon I watched two SRO Blancpain Esports races via RD Twitch channel. Fun to watch. Then I was in the mood to also do some racing in VR against AI. First learn the track better by just hotlapping with me, myself and I. Afternoon drivers clocked 1:54-1:56. I was happy with my 1:58 high.

I noticed that the hotlap time is not saved once you quit the hotlap mode? Maybe I'm doing something wrong again?
    Yes I know 100% sure that the majority of the laps were within limits so no penalties and green times in the upperleft corner.

Tested several cars like the Bentley, Aston Martin, McLaren 650S and both day and night races with clear weather. AI at 90 and 9 other cars. This is intense and nerve breaking realistic racing. Atter a couple of 15 minute races I decided to watch the replays. First in VR (which has not all the camera views like helicopter view) and then restarted ACC in 4K on my 2D screen. Insane!!

The night races with the lighting is superb. I will post some pics as seen through my VR goggles later.

Now (have to) socialize with my wife. Cheers!

30. bluepeter

bluepeter

Thanks, take your time.....no rush :)

PzR Slim likes this.