Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Revealed

A 911 GT4(I think it was the CUp car) was used in GT4. Still raced alonside the Cayman. The 86 GT4 was in British GT. It was a privately built car. In GT Sport, it's normally aspirated. In real life, it was turbocharged. Supra is the official Toyota GT4 car now.

...BTW, I know all of it, it was more of sarcasm towards PD :)

There are doesnts of more GT4 cars of older generations, as 911 you mentioned...

...BTW, I know all of it, it was more of sarcasm towards PD :)

There are doesnts of more GT4 cars of older generations, as 911 you mentioned...
For sure.

I still don't understand why they haven't updated some of the cars. Similar to the RC F GT3 '16 & '17. The es also the Concept GT500 NSX, but not the final version.
If there can be four BMW Gr.3 choices, two which are the same model, there's room for the official M4, Mustang, 570S, etc. GT4 cars.

These are more my speed.:)

For sure.

I still don't understand why they haven't updated some of the cars. Similar to the RC F GT3 '16 & '17. The es also the Concept GT500 NSX, but not the final version.
If there can be four BMW Gr.3 choices, two which are the same model, there's room for the official M4, Mustang, 570S, etc. GT4 cars.

These are more my speed.:)

...probably licensing, for racing cars you pay license to team and event holders rather then car maker...

DLC!!!!!! the game dosen`t even play properly....

It plays absolutely fine, if somewhat resource heavy, on PC.

I'll be the first to admit that the console release has been somewhat of a trainwreck, but this is not down to Kunos. It's down to 505 Games and the dev studio they contracted to do the port.

Kunos' market is the PC - they don't develop for console. So obviously their priority is the upcoming GT4 DLC and not the console release. The issues with the console release are the responsibility of 505 Games and the porting developer, and nothing to do with Kunos.

The missing Supra is prob down to deal Toyota have with Polophony Digital.

CJ
I doubt it. The Supra GT4 is only having it's first official race this weekend. The GT4 pack is 2019 content so the Toyota wasn't a homologated car then. Hopefully it f gets added in time.

Please stop bringing GTSport to the conversation. It's two very different worlds with barely anything in common. GTSport is the fantasy side of game motorsports, AC, the real world where even a car bottoming down sounds and feels amazing.
This GT4 pack looks absolutely fabulous including every car you see in every GT4 (GTD) grid in the world just missing, like someone said, the Mustang.

Last edited:
Games out 2 minutes on console and dlc already announced. I love the gaming world

It's been out much longer on PC though, which is where this DLC will be first, consoles will have to wait a few months unfortunately.

This GT4 pack looks absolutely fabulous including every car you see in every GT4 (GTD) grid in the world just missing, like someone said, the Mustang.

It's also missing the Supra along with some of the smaller manufacturers in the GT4 category like Panoz, Saleen and SIN (plus that privateer Jaguar that raced/races in BGT and Evora if that homologation is still valid). It's still easily the most complete representation of the class outside of the modding community though.

And while they already shot down multi-class I do hope they implement GT4 into career mode.
Did you have a source for this? Been browsing the official forums and couldn't find anything about it.

Did you have a source for this? Been browsing the official forums and couldn't find anything about it.

Unfortunately pankykapus (dev) said this about SP multiclass:
"The GT4 DLC is the European GT4 series, there is no multiclass element in that. It'll be a bonus in MP but in SP nothing necessitates it to having to deal with the complications. We won't go back and add GT4 cars to the IGT rounds that had them, just as we didn't add any Cup or Supertrofeo cars either."

also...

"It doesn't matter how complicated you think it is. ACC's singleplayer has no multiclass element, BP/GTWCh and IGT are GT3 only, GT4 ES will be GT4 only in the game and British GT is a track-only DLC."
(he seemed a bit cranky that day)

I'm hoping they change their minds. Maybe if we make a big stink about it in the official forums. :D

20200618_164156.jpg

Another thing i love about ACC for ps4 is when you have this baby, you can use every single button and toggle available. It's truly awesome.

Please stop bringing GTSport to the conversation. It's two very different worlds with barely anything in common. GTSport is the fantasy side of game motorsports, AC, the real world where even a car bottoming down sounds and feels amazing.
The rerason why it's brought up is because, GTS have some of these cars, but before those official cars were developed.

GTS debuted before the Mustang, M4, F-Type and AMG GT4 were homologated. The R8 GT4 and A110 weren't out yet. GTS has the Vantage, but not sure why it's not the official car. The official Cayman GT4 is in GTS.
Even though the C7 is in the Gr.4 class, there was a real C6 GT4 car. So, it's not too far fetched for PD to have made that cat. However, the ZL1 Camaro is now in the game. That could have been made for the Gr.4 class, but it's not.

GTS gets brought up also out of frustration. It seems "small" developers have all the official cars, but as per this current GT game, all official cars are not. Why are there official GT3 cars from 2011 in a 2016/2017 game? I don't know. Plus, we all know the detailed and crisp grphics of GT games. Seeing all these official GT4 cars in a GT game would make the game sweeter.

Anyway, I am glad to have experienced the first AC(PS4) and happy to have bought this, my second game in this franchise.

This is why I bought the game. I follow the GT4 European series and can't wait!

Since Kunos are offering the 2019 seres cars, like we have for Blancpain, the Mustang should come with the British GT Pack. The Supra is in the 2020 Britsh GT and both Mustang & Supra in the 2020 GT4 European Series. So, doubt we'll see Supra now.

Well it's all Camaro for me, when the DLC drops. :D

British GT Pack will be a track pack only, so no Mustang I'm afraid

So one video a day, then the final one is release day do you reckon? That would take it into July easy. Well, for PC that is.

Wouldn't have thought a competition GT4 race car would have an H-gate? The porsche Cayman GT4 road car was offered with a manual box but that's very different.

I really don't know which is why I ask.

Did some research, I guess it was back in 2011 when some GT4 race cars (maybe not even the same series) still had h patterns. That could still be wrong ..

Anyways doesn't look like it.

I believe in the recent past some GT4 cars were h pattern transmission.

Are any of these cars in the GT4 pack?
Only new GT4 cars with paddle shift.

From 2008, cars came with H-pattern gearboxes in the initial Belgian GT4 series.

I had a Top Gear Australia magazine(2008) when GT3/GT4 began. Listed all models from both series. Was cool to see the various production cars and some special models, like the Lotus. Shouldn't have sold it .

Last edited:
Back