Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Revealed

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 26, 2020.

1. rex1825

rex1825

...BTW, I know all of it, it was more of sarcasm towards PD :)

There are doesnts of more GT4 cars of older generations, as 911 you mentioned...

05XR8 likes this.
  2. 05XR8

05XR8

For sure.

I still don't understand why they haven't updated some of the cars. Similar to the RC F GT3 '16 & '17. The es also the Concept GT500 NSX, but not the final version.
    If there can be four BMW Gr.3 choices, two which are the same model, there's room for the official M4, Mustang, 570S, etc. GT4 cars.

These are more my speed.:)

dlshearon likes this.
  3. rex1825

rex1825

...probably licensing, for racing cars you pay license to team and event holders rather then car maker...

TaxedStratCat, 05XR8 and dlshearon like this.
  4. Slapped

Slapped Premium

It plays absolutely fine, if somewhat resource heavy, on PC.

I'll be the first to admit that the console release has been somewhat of a trainwreck, but this is not down to Kunos. It's down to 505 Games and the dev studio they contracted to do the port.

Kunos' market is the PC - they don't develop for console. So obviously their priority is the upcoming GT4 DLC and not the console release. The issues with the console release are the responsibility of 505 Games and the porting developer, and nothing to do with Kunos.

ykiki, Dookie789, 05XR8 and 7 others like this.
  5. CJ1045

CJ1045

The missing Supra is prob down to deal Toyota have with Polophony Digital.

CJ

6. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

I doubt it. The Supra GT4 is only having it's first official race this weekend. The GT4 pack is 2019 content so the Toyota wasn't a homologated car then. Hopefully it f gets added in time.

Schmiggz likes this.
  7. huiop2

huiop2

Great news! Was getting a bit boring driving the same class of cars everytime.

8. D-Max

D-Max

Games out 2 minutes on console and dlc already announced. I love the gaming world

9. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

Please stop bringing GTSport to the conversation. It's two very different worlds with barely anything in common. GTSport is the fantasy side of game motorsports, AC, the real world where even a car bottoming down sounds and feels amazing.
    This GT4 pack looks absolutely fabulous including every car you see in every GT4 (GTD) grid in the world just missing, like someone said, the Mustang.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  10. Northstar

Northstar Premium

It's been out much longer on PC though, which is where this DLC will be first, consoles will have to wait a few months unfortunately.

It's also missing the Supra along with some of the smaller manufacturers in the GT4 category like Panoz, Saleen and SIN (plus that privateer Jaguar that raced/races in BGT and Evora if that homologation is still valid). It's still easily the most complete representation of the class outside of the modding community though.

11. FireEmblem10

FireEmblem10

Did you have a source for this? Been browsing the official forums and couldn't find anything about it.

12. Northstar

Northstar Premium

FireEmblem10 likes this.
  13. Tuscan E

Tuscan E

For those who are wondering about the car selection, it includes the cars from the 2019 European GT4 Series only. The Toyota features in the 2020 series. The Jaguar features in British GT.

14. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

20200618_164156.jpg

Another thing i love about ACC for ps4 is when you have this baby, you can use every single button and toggle available. It's truly awesome.

15. 05XR8

05XR8

The rerason why it's brought up is because, GTS have some of these cars, but before those official cars were developed.

GTS debuted before the Mustang, M4, F-Type and AMG GT4 were homologated. The R8 GT4 and A110 weren't out yet. GTS has the Vantage, but not sure why it's not the official car. The official Cayman GT4 is in GTS.
    Even though the C7 is in the Gr.4 class, there was a real C6 GT4 car. So, it's not too far fetched for PD to have made that cat. However, the ZL1 Camaro is now in the game. That could have been made for the Gr.4 class, but it's not.

GTS gets brought up also out of frustration. It seems "small" developers have all the official cars, but as per this current GT game, all official cars are not. Why are there official GT3 cars from 2011 in a 2016/2017 game? I don't know. Plus, we all know the detailed and crisp grphics of GT games. Seeing all these official GT4 cars in a GT game would make the game sweeter.

Anyway, I am glad to have experienced the first AC(PS4) and happy to have bought this, my second game in this franchise.

Schmiggz and Jtheripper like this.
  16. TheHun99

TheHun99

if you mean GT Daytona of IMSA by GTD, those machines are GT3 cars. In IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge the GT4 cars run under the GS (Grand Sport) name.

TaxedStratCat and Schmiggz like this.
  17. AudiMan2011

AudiMan2011 Contributing Writer

X-Bow GT4 showcased

ykiki, Northstar, 05XR8 and 2 others like this.
  18. seco46

seco46

No, the Supra didn't compete in the 2019 GT4 series.

If Toyota and PD exclusivity was the problem, you wouldn't have the RCF GT3 in the game in the first place.

Slo_Wass_Mike likes this.
  19. cthomas

cthomas

Really!? I thought they only worked on PC. Can you set the individual TC figures on the switches/rotary encoders?

20. Dookie789

Dookie789

British GT Pack will be a track pack only, so no Mustang I'm afraid

05XR8 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  21. aaron0288

aaron0288

So one video a day, then the final one is release day do you reckon? That would take it into July easy. Well, for PC that is.

22. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

You can use EVERY SINGLE button, toggle and switch available on that steering wheel.

cthomas likes this.
  23. 05XR8

05XR8

*Waits for Camaro tease*
    Yeah, I'm cool with it.

Put the game down and been back in GTS, using the GR.4 M4. I needs these cars.

24. Jamesways

Jamesways

You take that back! Take it back sir!

A GT3 only game is all I've wanted.

haha

lancia delta hf and ykiki like this.
  25. Spitfire77

Spitfire77

I believe in the recent past some GT4 cars were h pattern transmission.

Are any of these cars in the GT4 pack?

26. John G

John G

Wouldn't have thought a competition GT4 race car would have an H-gate? The porsche Cayman GT4 road car was offered with a manual box but that's very different.

Spitfire77 likes this.
  27. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi

The Civic type R TCR cars are H pattern.

Spitfire77 likes this.
  28. Spitfire77

Spitfire77

I really don't know which is why I ask.

Did some research, I guess it was back in 2011 when some GT4 race cars (maybe not even the same series) still had h patterns. That could still be wrong ..

Anyways doesn't look like it.

29. Jezza819

Jezza819

That's what I'm really waiting for. Oulton Park and Donnington are two of my favorites from PCars2.

30. 05XR8

05XR8

Only new GT4 cars with paddle shift.

From 2008, cars came with H-pattern gearboxes in the initial Belgian GT4 series.

I had a Top Gear Australia magazine(2008) when GT3/GT4 began. Listed all models from both series. Was cool to see the various production cars and some special models, like the Lotus. Shouldn't have sold it .

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    ykiki and Spitfire77 like this.