Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Revealed

I'm interested to see how the X-Bow "really" drives. I couldn't get the handling together in PC2. The GT4 felt choppy in that game. Hoping it'll be manageable.

Another is the Maserati. Sounded okay in AC. I bet it's going to sound bonkers in this game.

I saw on race department site they describe the british dlc content as 3 tracks and then say it's undefined for now what else and if there will be cars added too.
So maybe there's still hope they'll add cars too? Or did kunos/505 already determine that this pack will only be the 3 tracks?

I saw on race department site they describe the british dlc content as 3 tracks and then say it's undefined for now what else and if there will be cars added too.
So maybe there's still hope they'll add cars too? Or did kunos/505 already determine that this pack will only be the 3 tracks?

I'll be shocked if there is anything besides the BGT tracks and official paint schemes.

Having said that there's always the possibility additional cars could be added considering we received the McLaren 720 in a regular update (yes, I know it was for a thing they were doing with McLaren).

I'll be shocked if there is anything besides the BGT tracks and official paint schemes.

Having said that there's always the possibility additional cars could be added considering we received the McLaren 720 in a regular update (yes, I know it was for a thing they were doing with McLaren).
Which cars that could be if ever? Is there additional specific cars for the british gt?

Mustang/F-Type/Supra GT4

Edit: I posted this earlier in the Motorsports forum GT4 thread

Wow i see,thanks, i sure hope they do add those then, they are pretty neat, the supra looks nice in that, i don't know why many didn't seem to like it when it was revealed.
The ftype would be great for sure, and mustang adds variety.

Must be some chance that they will add them then if they are cars to complete the bgt, as it's only 3 tracks too. Either as part of that pack or as a separate one.
Edit: seems like a given almost that they will add them, if they are completing the tracks for the bgt.

Last edited:
Wow i see,thanks, i sure hope they do add those then, they are pretty neat, the supra looks nice in that, i don't know why many didn't seem to like it when it was revealed.
The ftype would be great for sure, and mustang adds variety.

Must be some chance that they will add them then if they are cars to complete the bgt, as it's only 3 tracks too. Either as part of that pack or as a separate one.
Edit: seems like a given almost that they will add them, if they are completing the tracks for the bgt.

The info we got is pretty clear from the official forum: British GT Pack will be a track pack only, no new cars, no new liveries. The McLaren 720s was added because of the McLaren Shadowproject so it's not connected to a car/track dlc

i wonder if we ever get 2020 season of GT3 and GT4.

Also there is SRO organised GT World Challenge America with plenty of US tracks (COTA, Virginia, Sonoma, Watkins Glen and Indianapolis) it would be great to see it in ACC.

i wonder if we ever get 2020 season of GT3 and GT4.

I suppose that depends on whether or not we get one in real life. :lol:

:(

On a serious note I hope we do just because of the tracks they’ve added for the Euro series.

Are there any info is the game support is going to last longer than too British GT Pack? I hope it will get more support + probably next gen release.

One thing to keep in mind is that the car moddlers have to be working on something when all the GT4 cars are done. Marco Massarutto did a video interview with Chris Hayes and the guy from Racedepartment. Haven't watched it yet but they're joking on Marco's FB about adding group C. I wonder if they know something we dont. Not group C ( that would be amazing though but other categories.

Last edited:
We can hope, and it kinda would make sense, that they’ll eventually bring other sro series tracks and cars to acc.
It would certainly make sense from a financial point of view and make it a more attractive proposition for a more international audience.

Imagine if they brought in DTM as well. That would be sweet.

Ooh yes mix in super gt while their at it!

I don't think we should have our hopes too high for these though :)

I could very well see Super GT in RaceRoom though as they have a decent DTM package already and the 2020 cars will come, too. Now, with Super GT I would want some Japanese tracks in RaceRoom, too... (beyond Suzuka and Motegi)

oh god... Super GT and DTM in ACC would be a awesome. But highly unlikely. I wonder if we ever going to see dedicated games to those sports. Too bad Gran Turismo doesn't do justice to whole GT500 cars :(

Back