Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot and Video Thread

so i guess with silverstone this weekend, we should be in for some new WIP screenshots of silverstone, huh?

Having watched a few ACC pre-Alpha videos, I'm starting to lose interest in ACC.

From what i see in these videos ACC shapes up really great. I don't get the posts claiming that AC looks better. Then it's just a different taste in graphics. I find you already cann tell through Youtube bad processing of videos that ACC is superior. But well, that's just me.
I find AC still superb looking, but i can tell for me that ACC looks superior now already.

It is obviously a newer bulls. The driver doesn't take his hand on the rim when turning like in the vids at E3. Also love that you select trackside cam whilst driving.

Kelvin is the man, but no simulators implement weather in their game simulate aquaplaining or day and night cycle? I can think of a big one that does, and does it well. But anyways, good stuff.

I feel I have to turn my hype level a couple of notches down for this game, or I'll just be disappointed.
If it turns out to be completely awesome I'm itching to spend some serious money on new gear. Think Fanatec McLaren GT3 wheel + CSW 2.5 (or maybe Podium?) and an Oculus.
Somebody stop me!!

Very nice touch in the replays at night that you see the actual lens of the camera filming.
At the same time, you see how the cars float every now and then.
Also the shadows and the front light cones tend to look a bit off when the cars are in the distance (shadows tend to flicker around the cars in front of you on the ground in daytime too) But all this is no biggie, pre alpha after all and i am sure they see way more problem areas graphics wise than my eye on that compressed youtube video. It looks overall superb already. Can't wait to see how it looks (and runs :nervous:) in 4k on my rig.

Last edited:
Nice to see some dry surface driving for a change. That video with a semi-wet track - mostly just puddles here or there - was pretty cool too. I hope my current laptop can run ACC. If not, I probably will end up skipping it for the time being. I've been throwing money into my homelab and I've still got more equipment to buy. But, it will be exciting to see what the early versions look like.

What did he say: "We confirm that early access will start.....summer" Whats the dots, i don't get that word.
Also release date announcement in "a few weeks" sounds nice. So probably by the end of July we will know everything we need :)

Also pleased to see that the game will probably be well optimized for NVIDIA GPUs :D

What did he say: "We confirm that early access will start.....summer" Whats the dots, i don't get that word.
Also release date announcement in "a few weeks" sounds nice. So probably by the end of July we will know everything we need :)

Also pleased to see that the game will probably be well optimized for NVIDIA GPUs :D
Late* summer. I did not hear very clear what he said after that. So thanks for clearing that up: "a few weeks".
Italy has loooong summers. I still have 24. Aug as EA date. Maybe too optimistic?! Time will tell.

Or did Marco say: I hate summer?? :lol:

I am guessing mid to end of August for EA.
But to be honest, it's not hard to wait because i already have seen that the game looks as is pretty fine and all feedback from those who have driven it was really positive. So i think they just can't mess it up at this poin and my guess is that the EA build will be pretty polished too. It may just not have all tracks or so in it.

When he says that ACC is going to have a 24-hour race at Spa, do you think he means sim racers will literally be on the track for 24 Hours? Or do you think it will be like 3-4 hour race but the game clock is set to 5X or 6X - something like that?

That's a good question. I think it might be divided maybe into a few sessions until you have a complete 24h clocked in.
That's at least how it will function in single player. You can resume the race from the point you left it last time.

What did he say: "We confirm that early access will start.....summer"
I heard "start on late summer".

Also, I seem to recall someone mentioning saving. That you can save your progress and just restart from there. Not completely sure though.

Back