Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot and Video Thread

Some new and very nice screenies on the Steam page.

VnAIhEi.jpg
YoLTlXH.jpg
wSR3JxX.jpg
BmJdHrC.jpg
KSPSgOs.jpg
y9Jh7Q9.jpg
Oiiamfv.jpg
kxp1sfP.jpg
BFF0vbO.jpg
ZnAv5OF.jpg

Yeah, can't wait to get home. Sitting here at work and spending waaaay too much time on GTPlanet. :P

Btw, you should also have a look at the new trailer. Really cool!

Love to see that they now also implemented sparks, and the rainy conditions do look awesome. If this what we see translates into actual gameplay and we keep in mind that this is still 5-6 months away from release, then: wow. Fingers crossed and hyped.

Edit: Is this optical tire flex i see on the 488 GT3 in the last picture? Or in the fourth on the Huracan?

Last edited:
I guess because it's a link to steam and you have your language configured as Dutch? Because I see some parts in spanish :D
No, you misunderstand.

@Whitestar posted the screenshot and he is from Norway, so why is part of his screenshot in Dutch. So it should be partially in Norwegian.

No, you misunderstand.

@Whitestar posted the screenshot and he is from Norway, so why is part of his screenshot in Dutch. So it should be partially in Norwegian.
It's not a screenshot, it's a link to Steam. In other words dynamic html embedded into this page. That's why it'll display in different languages for different people.

It's not a screenshot, it's a link to Steam. In other words html embedded into this page. That's why it'll display in different languages for different people.

I thought it was a screenshot, not a link. I didn't open it. That is why I was confused.

Those screenies look seriously, seriously good. I'm out playing billiards tonight, but I'll be keeping an eye on your feedback...

Not a bad start, seems the ffb ftom track is very low, but beside that it's perfect.

A few graphic glitches, most disappear in full screen mode.

Rain is fugly, really really bad, but puddles on track are great as are light effects.

Spent 3 hours lapping it, was cool, but seems the track knowledge rating are totally broken right now

Fotgot vids:

15-20 minutes attempt, maybe this will be the last video on old PC, gonna build the new one soon, already have parts. Custom setup, but default less TCS put on 7 onboard. 1:56.2

Hope you enjoy.

It's all looking & sounding pretty good so far imho.

👍

Testing Assetto Corsa Competizione on i5 3470 - 12Gb Ram - GTX660

I trying to figure out why my video got horrible quality after I uploaded it to YouTube.

Video settings for GTX660 holding 60fps in HotLap Event:
juhikwh.png

Video settings for GTX660 holding 60fps in Race or Online Race:
Buy a better video card.

Last edited:
I'm finally back to upload videos on my Youtube channel, considering I'm now mostly stream live on Twitch.
Special Event n°4 with "Aggressive Setup" left on default apart for -0.1psi tyre pressure. 1.7 seconds behind actual world best.

Hope you enjoy.

Back