Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.50 Arrives for PC, With GT4 Pack DLC

I hope they can add the GT4 Supra to the lineup. I know we dont even have the GT4s available for consoles yet.

Highly unlikely as the Supra doesn't race in European GT4 at the moment, and the British GT DLC will only add tracks & liveries, not cars.

20200905_104837.jpg
Highly unlikely as the Supra doesn't race in European GT4 at the moment, and the British GT DLC will only add tracks & liveries, not cars.

Actually it does. Watching it in 2nd place at Nurgp. 7th place too.

New addition to the grid then - even so I'd still be surprised (very pleasantly!) to see it added, at least any time soon.

Agree. Would be nice. But, you never know with Kunos. The Mustang would be a bigger surprise.

Fiending for the GT4 cars. So close...
GT Sport Gr.4 just ain't doing it. Feels empty without all the real cars.

Did a few Custom Races and I miss the ACC AI. Any word from PD... er, I mean.. Kunos, about the DLC date for PS4?

Did a few Custom Races and I miss the ACC AI. Any word from PD... er, I mean.. Kunos, about the DLC date for PS4?
Not before the end of the month that's for sure

The ACC AI makes that of GT laughably poor. GT is 20 years behind the competition in terms of AI sophistication.

I think the GT4 Pack will arrive Tuesday 06 October. An update is due this week, so if it arrives tomorrow the DLC may land on Tuesday but I doubt it.

Last edited:
The ACC AI makes that of GT laughably poor. GT is 20 years behind the competition in terms of AI sophistication.

I think the GT4 Pack will arrive Tuesday 06 October. An update is due this week, so if it arrives tomorrow the DLC may land on Tuesday but I doubt it.
I'm guessing Friday the 2nd.

And spot on about the AI, it's simply the best I've ever experienced in a racing game.

Nice! Bit exciting that. AI’s good at the mo but not perfect. Often punt you from behind until you learn the certain corners where to give them a wide berth. Plus they never overtake!

Read on the official Kunos forum this may be because they’re getting ready for single player multi class racing, for the British GT pack (GT3’s and GT4’s race together over here). Can’t wait!

Nice! Bit exciting that. AI’s good at the mo but not perfect. Often punt you from behind until you learn the certain corners where to give them a wide berth. Plus they never overtake!

Read on the official Kunos forum this may be because they’re getting ready for single player multi class racing, for the British GT pack (GT3’s and GT4’s race together over here). Can’t wait!
Its possible. It's interesting watching the full streams and watching him test the ai.

Kunos is releasing the British GT DLC. So, a GT Americas DLC makes sense. The cars are pretty much the same. Adding 4-5 tracks would be great.

I really like ACC. I have said previously that I think Kunos has the perfect business model going forward as they have the perfect game design and can create any racing series and make it a payable dlc onto the base game keeping the game focused solidly on one series, discipline and/or era release at a time.

Also keeps adding new content which keeps the game fresh, adds in more players plus having new content that keeps the money stream continue into the studio past the initial game launch and normal lifespan making it worthwhile for the studio to keep creating top notch new content.

Think about it, any series, any cars and really any era could be reproduced with each one focused on just the tracks and cars for one series at a time.

I think this will be the future of many games as the initial game lays out much of the groundwork and base that will continue to be reused making that initial investment payoff for a much longer time frame.

Also a good deal for the consumer as after buying the base game you can just purchase the add on series you want to race and skip and not purchase the ones you do not care about.

Back