Assetto Corsa in VRPC 

• Thread starter r3b3ld3
  • 362 comments
If you have patience for the sales it’s €330,- for the Pico4 and €450,- for the Quest3, compare to those two, still think it’s a lot of money for the Pimax. But at least they show they are a stayer in the VR headset scene. Something you cannot say for all those WMR headsets, Star and HTC.
BTW has the service of Pimax been improving, as there was a couple of years ago lots of complains on an certain flysim forum.

If you have patience for the sales it’s €330,- for the Pico4 and €450,- for the Quest3, compare to those two, still think it’s a lot of money for the Pimax. But at least they show they are a stayer in the VR headset scene. Something you cannot say for all those WMR headsets, Star and HTC.
BTW has the service of Pimax been improving, as there was a couple of years ago lots of complains on an certain flysim forum.
But Pico 4 and Quest 3 have crappy compressed video over USB, whereas the Crystal Light has proper lossless video over DP. I found this to be an unacceptable compromise with the Quest 2 for seated sim racing in PCVR, the way the road ahead was a mushy 8-bit mess was enough to make me stick with my prehistoric Rift.
If the Pico 4 had DP I'd already have one.

Is this also happened to the Q3 because this does have the USB 3.2 gen2 version, while the Pico and Q2 are hooked to an older USB standard. For the rest I do not read about that limitation on the Q3 at a race sim forum from the Netherlands, only a discussion on what is the best Wifi6 or the cable.
My WMR headset can be used until the end of 2025 when the Win10 support is stopped, seems in Win11 this WMR is already being removed??? Who knows by that time the Pico5 is releasing, the whole Pimax is too expensive for me, I preferably will go for a better Vcard.

Back