Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,121 comments
Can anyone help me please, i want to turn off these green lights on the Nissan Altima from the V8 Supercar mod.
It just dos'nt look right during day time racing.
HHHw.jpg

View attachment 858986
I installed the IER P13r. It comes wit a file named "dwrite.dll" which replaces an already existing file in the main AC folder (the instruction says that is how it is supposed to be) however after that my sky looks like this. I have the newest stable version of CSP. Can someone help?:confused:
I had the same thing, then repeated these steps, works now. Could you try?
- Reinstall CSP preview 205,
- Copy "Main Installation" folder from the rar file.

i want to turn off these green lights on the Nissan Altima from the V8 Supercar mod. It just dos'nt look right during day time racing.
copy and rename attached file to
assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\mods\supercars_nissan.ini

Attachments

• supercars_nissan.ini.txt
    10.4 KB · Views: 101
ifaik this car comes with a custom version of the patch, use it, it may not work with the preview205

yeah thanks. Figured it out myself. Was to exited to try it and didnt read the manual correctly:D

Hi everyone! :)
Can someone tell me if it´s possible (and how is it possible) in AC with CM to have the content folder (tracks and cars) in other hard drive besides the SSD I have it installed on? The faster HD lacks space...

Lotus Elise GT1 homologation road car
credits: Zin5ki & K E N N E T H for the model.
Performance was done by me. The original mods specs were the GT1 specs so i had to turn them into the street versions.

View attachment 858607

Hi Dragster666, thanks for the mod, i think is a grea idea...just a thing, when I Replay on track the car, it's look like if the car is so big, or the driver is so small...or a just My apreciation??

I am assuming that the IER P13 is emulating cars like the Oreca 03 and the Honda HPD ARX-03a(?). I started to look around at what the most popular/famous cars were to think about what skins would interest me, and how I could use the car to flesh out grids. One that immediately came to mind was the Muscle Milk car. It got me to thinking that I never saw any skins for the Porsche RS other than the #6 Penske one. Does anyone know if there is a Muscle Milk skin for the RS and/or the rest of the Penske skins somewhere?

Hi guys !
Im newby here !
After many years with Gpl its a time to move on to AC .
Im looking for gpl tracks and also gpl mods like 69 .
Already got 67 .
Cheers

Hi Dragster666, thanks for the mod, i think is a grea idea...just a thing, when I Replay on track the car, it's look like if the car is so big, or the driver is so small...or a just My apreciation??
nope the car is really long the interior of the car had a lot of space for the legs.
2019.10.20-20.02.png

The Maserati 300S is in dire straights and needs help ASAP! Would anyone be interested in investing some time to help get it back on road?

View attachment 859090

Please help save it

b99c4d135c73b1b92516516d559b63b3--tattoo-studio-art-tattoos.jpg

Unfortunately I cannot do modeling but if anybody's working on it and has tehnical data on the suspension layout etc I can predict how it should handle and would be able to test/give feedback specifically in that area. I know it might not be much but if you can use me, please don't hesitate to ask

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back