Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
My fellow AC racers, do you know where I can find the wet version of the 2018 Suzuka track from PatrikPat? I deleted all my Suzuka track folder by fault and want to have it back but my memory fails here. Any advices please?

My fellow AC racers, do you know where I can find the wet version of the 2018 Suzuka track from PatrikPat? I deleted all my Suzuka track folder by fault and want to have it back but my memory fails here. Any advices please?
Yes, it was posted on Chivas Autoart Facebook a few weeks ago:
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni
oJUaDQAiBQe.png
Skrbnik
·
4. maj
·
_BSrkXmU94d.png

v_MQ4bBP4g8.png

Suzuka Circuit - 4 layouts (2 variants - Dry and Wet)

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JzoT7xwMkOwaZ5UMtkfVVzSwa5GZea8p

Note: If you want to have the best realistic replay camera(s), get the camtool2 Suzuka Circuit Camera script mods from RaceDepartment, just make sure your PC is powerful enough to take on its resource hugging issues.

Camtool Script for Suzuka: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-suzuka-gp-camtool-replay.29024/

Just remember to rename the f1-suzuka-gp-1.json matching the name of the layout where you want to use the Camtool script.

i.e.
suzuka_circuit_suzukasgt_wet-1.json
suzuka_circuit_suzukasgt-1.json

@gutbomb, thank you so much for another spectacular review and update. The only thing I would suggest is maybe adding an icon, thumbs up, or stars to each of the versions of each track you prefer.

Wish I could try this version, as you recommended it, but AdFly is a bitc#.

Interlagos

Folder Name: interlagos
Author: Malagoli
Download: https://malagoligarage.wordpress.com/2015/03/17/interlagos-beta-v-14-mar-2015/
Despite how technically good the ACU/patrikpat versions are, I just really like this one more. It's a historic theme here, but the track layout is the same. It just has so much more character than the other versions which seem really sterile. You can see the care that went into this track and it's just fantastic. Maybe if you need to race on a modern looking interlagos get the 2018 one, but otherwise, this is the way to go right here.

I've tried different ways' to download this version, but no matter what I do, using either the Mediafire or Mega links on the page, it's behind an AdFly link that requires you to turn on AdFly notifications.

@gutbomb, thank you so much for another spectacular review and update. The only thing I would suggest is maybe adding an icon, thumbs up, or stars to each of the versions of each track you prefer.

I've tried different ways' to download this version, but no matter what I do, using either the Mediafire or Mega links on the page, it's behind an AdFly link that requires you to turn on AdFly notifications.

Install Universal Bypass on Chrome and voilà, no more adfly ads.

Here's a site I hadn't seen before, German repository of tracks: http://www.schwarzbierbude.de/compo...26/func,select/id,1/orderby,4/page,1/lang,en/

I suspect you'll have most of them but there's a couple I hadn't seen before, plus they have all the OSRW extended pit box versions of Kunos tracks which I hadn't got yet (Laguna Seca/Vallelunga/Magione/Mugello/Classic Silverstone and Monza).

Good luck with the CAPTCHA test on signing up, hope you get an easy one or you'll be having a few attempts at it :banghead:

Bloody hell, I haven't been to that site for years. It used to be one of my go to places for mods in a time before the whole internet was flooded with AC stuff but I'd lost the link and forgotten all about it. Thanks for posting :D

My old login worked first attempt and no stupid CAPTCHAs lol

EDIT: A lot of mods on here but nothing looks like it's been updated so I think I'll keep this one as a nostalgia trip and check in now and again.

Bloody hell, I haven't been to that site for years. It used to be one of my go to places for mods in a time before the whole internet was flooded with AC stuff but I'd lost the link and forgotten all about it. Thanks for posting :D

My old login worked first attempt and no stupid CAPTCHAs lol

EDIT: A lot of mods on here but nothing looks like it's been updated so I think I'll keep this one as a nostalgia trip and check in now and again.

Same here too, I recently used the famous Pilsbierbude and Altbierbude for decent GTL / GTR2 memories. But their auto updater annoyed me and spammed my folders for skins I don´t like so for me - no thanks any longer. This thread here beares enough content to discover.

I did. It still doesnae work. It's ok mate I'll just put them in Japan or summit.

It's weird it isn't working for you mate.
I did all the steps in sylana's post and after a CM reset (the one thing I forgot to do) I get the flag in countries and as long as you update the ui.json of each track or add "polyphony digital" in CM you get the flag in the track pic too.

Screenshot (143).png

Yeah I get it that these overly ad-filled links suck but I am definitely trying to honor track authors requests when they specifically ask for tracks not to be re uploaded. The universal bypass plugin is available for chrome and for Firefox and is a good way to eliminate adfly forever.

Same here too, I recently used the famous Pilsbierbude and Altbierbude for decent GTL / GTR2 memories. But their auto updater annoyed me and spammed my folders for skins I don´t like so for me - no thanks any longer. This thread here beares enough content to discover.

Oh wow, now the memories are flooding back lol. Pilsbierbude for GTR2 was the other one I couldn't remember the name of....but as you say this place has more than enough to keep us all busy with content :cheers:
Now if someone was to do a conversion of Machwerk 1967 I'd be a happy man. That track was one of my favourites in GTR2

I did Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) edits on this zolder67 track to make it easier on my eyes and to prevent me from binning it. I did this a while back but had it come up when selecting random tracks to race last night.

What'd I do?
- Replaced bad skybox mountains, replaced ugly trees, toned-down over-bright people, VAO patches added

I renamed the folder and object model so it will not overwrite your original track.

I'll most likely post my previously edited tracks every once in a while if they come up in a random race like this one did. Unless it's a payware one I edited.

Happy racing, friends.

I did Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) edits on this zolder67 track to make it easier on my eyes and to prevent me from binning it. I did this a while back but had it come up when selecting random tracks to race last night.

What'd I do?
- Replaced bad skybox mountains, replaced ugly trees, toned-down over-bright people, VAO patches added

I renamed the folder and object model so it will not overwrite your original track.

I'll most likely post my previously edited tracks every once in a while if they come up in a random race like this one did. Unless it's a payware one I edited.

Happy racing, friends.

My fellow OCD-patient, what would your condition say about enhancing Tiago Lima's Fuji and alex meyer's Jerez a bit? Both tracks can be found on RD. Both of them are almost very good tracks, but they have the same fault: terrible Google Maps -background texture which makes me feel like driving on Google Maps instead of AC. Replacing that with pretty much any simple ground texture with little variation would work wonders, I think. I'd try it myself, but my "modding skills" are at this point limited to 2D and this would require 3D-software.

I'm suggesting this you because you seem like a dude that can get things done. So, if you ever have the time and your OCD forces you to...

The whole track or just the roundabout? If you mean the track no way is it too narrow...They raced Touring Cars here including a Camaro which I'm sure is about 12 feet wide ;)

I raced F2 cars here back in the GPL days and it was too narrow for them. Don't forget, online (or even offline) sim racing always makes the road look a lot less like irl racing.

My fellow OCD-patient, what would your condition say about enhancing Tiago Lima's Fuji and alex meyer's Jerez a bit? Both tracks can be found on RD. Both of them are almost very good tracks, but they have the same fault: terrible Google Maps -background texture which makes me feel like driving on Google Maps instead of AC. Replacing that with pretty much any simple ground texture with little variation would work wonders, I think. I'd try it myself, but my "modding skills" are at this point limited to 2D and this would require 3D-software.

I'm suggesting this you because you seem like a dude that can get things done. So, if you ever have the time and your OCD forces you to...

Hi TT, it's not the Jerez you mentioned, but try this Jerez I edited a while back. I just replaced the skybox mountains and added a new VAO patch. Not much else, but makes a big difference to me, personally. I'll look at the other ones you mentioned at some point.

[EDIT] editing file. wait a sec.

If anyone downloaded this earlier, download it again. I had to make a fix. Notice updated file has a '2'. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Circuit Zandvoort 2020 1.22 Update
zandvoort2020.jpg

Changelog
- Added GrassFX
- Improved AI
- Added 3 track camera groups
- Added water and SAFER-barrier foam
- Repainted the garages in the way they currently are
- Updated shaders and added various details
(added version number)

Downloadlink:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7927hlea2js7h68/Zandvoort_2020_1.22.rar

This will be the final version for now :)

Last edited:
Hi TT, it's not the Jerez you mentioned, but try this Jerez I edited a while back. I just replaced the skybox mountains and added a new VAO patch. Not much else, but makes a big difference to me, personally. I'll look at the other ones you mentioned at some point.

[EDIT] editing file. wait a sec.

If anyone downloaded this earlier, download it again. I had to make a fix. Notice updated file has a '2'. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good to know. :cheers:

About your Zolder-edit, weird stuff. I was testing it and decided to make a quick re-skin for it to change the color-tones, and seems like your new trees was not working as default. I mean, if I can explain it right, I had to extract the textures and make a new skin of them to get those old trees (at least some of them) replaced with your ones. It's much better than the original now, but original skin is still old Gilles75's one? :confused:

Good to know. :cheers:

About your Zolder-edit, weird stuff. I was testing it and decided to make a quick re-skin for it to change the color-tones, and seems like your new trees was not working as default. I mean, if I can explain it right, I had to extract the textures and make a new skin of them to get those old trees (at least some of them) replaced with your ones. It's much better than the original now, but original skin is still old Gilles75's one? :confused:

Honestly, when I made the edits on Z, I only knew how to override textures by having a separate Texture folder in the track folder, which I think is what you're running into? So my texture edits are not 'skins', they are textures in the 'texture' folder. My future edits will be using the skins feature. Is what I'm saying aligning with the issue you're having? If you want to make a skins package out of the textures I added, please go for it. It would be a more elegant solution.

Hm, ok. But still weird tho. Maybe you forgot to restart CM as MrB00 said?

Autumn Ring, Deep Forest Raceway, Motorland (Motor Sport Land 2 on RD) and Trial Mountain are on RaceDepartment.
Apricot Hill Raceway and Grand Valley Speedway are here: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwBU6-z5R6HOtkTZJ54AaABCQ
Restarted CM 5 times, files edited, flag placed in the right folders... Did that three times to no avail - CM just won't do it. It's alright.

Honestly, when I made the edits on Z, I only knew how to override textures by having a separate Texture folder in the track folder, which I think is what you're running into? So my texture edits are not 'skins', they are textures in the 'texture' folder. My future edits will be using the skins feature. Is what I'm saying aligning with the issue you're having? If you want to make a skins package out of the textures I added, please go for it. It would be a more elegant solution.

This could be the case. I'll look into it, and possibly end up being more confused. :D Anyway I think that Zolder 1967 has already taken a huge step forward today, from "terrible" to "totally tolerable".

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back