Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,189 comments
From Facebook:

1956 HQ Austin-Healey 100-6
All the real specs
All the original colors
only the actual performance
Please, only for fans of realism and vintage driving..

42792783_992767490913003_1161404258289975296_o.jpg
42968224_992767227579696_271731740320464896_o.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ssyyaa1fi8wfob/GeroDa74_HQ_Healey100-6_V1_0.zip/file

Edit: Mmm... I can't actually get this car to work. It just crashed CM and requires a PC reboot. Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:
From Facebook:

1956 HQ Austin-Healey 100-6
All the real specs
All the original colors
only the actual performance
Please, only for fans of realism and vintage driving..

42792783_992767490913003_1161404258289975296_o.jpg
42968224_992767227579696_271731740320464896_o.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ssyyaa1fi8wfob/GeroDa74_HQ_Healey100-6_V1_0.zip/file

Edit: Mmm... I can't actually get this car to work. It just crashed CM and requires a PC reboot. Anyone else having this problem?
Not downloaded yet but planning on it this afternoon, I will let you know how it goes.

Well, not working here either.

other cars modified from the same guy, he his not the author, I already have all those cars. just putting it here in case you don't have them, hoping he could at least not **** them up so much that they not only don't load, cannot be fixed by CM and crash the game.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/30acab7l7e96r/

Last edited by a moderator:
Could anyone make the URD mods available ??

I would hope the mods/admins here would discourage posting those publicly because URD is a business that makes their own mods and sells them for a profit so it would be outright and blatant theft.

After opening the data.acd, I noticed texture is missing, so I added a texture folder, but that did not change this car crashing the game if trying to use it. I am done with it until some one comes up with a solution.

1969 MCLAREN M6 GT BY UNCLE M

SOURCE: Simraceway
ADAPTED TO AC: Uncle M

All specs are suitable to factory defaults.
This concept car is equipped with a GM LT1 V8 engine by factory.

The setup is made mostly for the fast tracks with long curves like SPA, Circuit Lemans, etc.
So, maybe you have to adjust some settings to get optimal performance on short tracks.

I hope you like.

To ask my permission before to edit this car will be gentle.

As usual, "PLEASE KEEP THE ORIGINAL LINK WHILE SHARING THIS MOD"

Download Link: https://goo.gl/GV8Hke
42972005_10156814908777509_7438573105414406144_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not downloaded yet but planning on it this afternoon, I will let you know how it goes.

Well, not working here either.

other cars modified from the same guy, he his not the author, I already have all those cars. just putting it here in case you don't have them, hoping he could at least not **** them up so much that they not only don't load, cannot be fixed by CM and crash the game.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/30acab7l7e96r/
Do the other cars work? I downloaded 4 cars from this modder, including the Austin Healey. I haven’t installed any of them. Clearly I’m not installing the Austin Healey.

Share this wherever you can - apparently the track gets released at 100 views. No idea why there has to be conditions like this, but whatever..!

From Facebook:

Cars works fine here. Austin healey and all other (mini, porsche, bugatti). I don't have a lot of mods installed at the moment (removed shaders lights pacth for example) so I think that the crash your are facing is related to a mods, not the cars themselves.

Cars works fine here. Austin healey and all other (mini, porsche, bugatti). I don't have a lot of mods installed at the moment (removed shaders lights pacth for example) so I think that the crash your are facing is related to a mods, not the cars themselves.
That's it - I just disabled the shaders lights patch and it works. Thanks.
Where are the Porsche and Bugatti?

That's it - I just disabled the shaders lights patch and it works. Thanks.
Where are the Porsche and Bugatti?

Still, there is something wrong with the Healey, like something was wrong with the Ferrari, those cars should be compatible with the light patch, like 99.9% of the other. At least it explains why the guy released a car that crashes the game, he his not using the light patch. To start with it does not have a texture folder.

Still, there is something wrong with the Healey, like something was wrong with the Ferrari, those cars should be compatible with the light patch, like 99.9% of the other. At least it explains why the guy released a car that crashes the game, he his not using the light patch. To start with it does not have a texture folder.
I had the same happen with me. The Healey worked fine the first time I installed it and then I started having it crashing CM as well. All I did was change the sound of the Healey and now it's working fine.

I had the same happen with me. The Healey worked fine the first time I installed it and then I started having it crashing CM as well. All I did was change the sound of the Healey and now it's working fine.

I gave Ilja the download link (along with a few other cars that also don't work) and he's found the problem. I guess there will be a fix with the next shader preview.
I thought it was weird that quite a few cars I'd recently downloaded didn't work.

That Prague track (above) should be released soon if the modder keeps his word - the downloads are well over 100 now.

The Prague download is ready:

I won't be able to test it until tonight - thoughts please?

God, I hate the way GTP displays Googledrive links and automatically converts them to 'media'...

Last edited:
The Prague download is ready:

I won't be able to test it until tonight - thoughts please?

God, I hate the way GTP displays Googledrive links and automatically converts them to 'media'...

Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses.

prague.rar (1.4G) is too large for Google to scan for viruses. Would you still like to download this file?

1.4GB :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

prague.rar (1.4G) is too large for Google to scan for viruses. Would you still like to download this file?

I almost always get that message with Google Drive files.
It should be checked by Defender or your own virus checker at your end anyway.
Avast gave it a clean bill of health.

I imagine the track is an unoptimised mess, but hopefully not beyond redemption.

I almost always get that message with Google Drive files.
It should be checked by Defender or your own virus checker at your end anyway.
Avast gave it a clean bill of health.
Yes, I agree the message is always there , but it does not always say 1.4 gb.
anyway the good news is it is not 1.4 gb, it is 400MB, still a lot particularly in light of the bad news, the track is floating in the sky.:scared:
no surroundings at all, more like beta 0.0001.
You don't need to rush back home at the end of the day, at least not to try this.:sly:

Google Drive can't scan larger files and by default gives you a warning. I recommend you scan the rar file you downloaded just in case.

I just ran a few hot laps in both VR and pancake mode. Impressions- running flat in SLI (gtx 970's) I can usually run at max settings at 60fps on most tracks. On this one I had to turn down a few to get a solid 60. The track looks very nice has a good road feel. I really enjoyed throwing a Caterham around on it. VR on the other hand via a single 970 was a bit jittery and I obviously had to turn all the visuals down to mediumish. A stronger gpu might net better performance in the jitter department. Overall a pretty good conversion that could use a little more optimization.

Yes, I agree the message is always there , but it does not always say 1.4 gb.
anyway the good news is it is not 1.4 gb, it is 400MB, still a lot particularly in light of the bad news, the track is floating in the sky.:scared:
no surroundings at all, more like beta 0.0001.
You don't need to rush back home at the end of the day, at least not to try this.:sly:
Looks solid to me, I think your download or installation might be borked. My version isn't floating, it looks like FM Prague but in VR. The graphical detail and texture work looks great, it's the performance that's killing this track. It needs someone with the necessary time and skills to optimise it. I think this would be an amazing track in VR from the few laps I've done.

I just ran a few hot laps in both VR and pancake mode. Impressions- running flat in SLI (gtx 970's) I can usually run at max settings at 60fps on most tracks. On this one I had to turn down a few to get a solid 60. The track looks very nice has a good road feel. I really enjoyed throwing a Caterham around on it. VR on the other hand via a single 970 was a bit jittery and I obviously had to turn all the visuals down to mediumish. A stronger gpu might net better performance in the jitter department. Overall a pretty good conversion that could use a little more optimization.
Yeah, if performance could be improved I think this would end up being a firm favourite of mine. It's actually better than I thought it would be apart from the framerate. Detail and textures are straight from FM. It's perhaps a little overexposed, but that's an easy fix.
Who has the skills to take this track on and make it great?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back