Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,206 comments
Friends, I have a question for everyone. Who and what track is used to test the physics of new cars?
For example, I use Magni Course 2019, it has corners where it is very good to experience the physics of a car.
It is interesting to know your opinion.
:gtpflag:

Friends, I have a question for everyone. Who and what track is used to test the physics of new cars?
For example, I use Magni Course 2019, it has corners where it is very good to experience the physics of a car.
lime rock ?

I've always used the short version of Mas Du Clos. It has a pretty good mix of different turns, fast sections and technical sections. Plus that steep left hander onto the s/f straight is pretty unique.

Last edited:
have you tried to re-install the mod?
Okutama has always worked and works without problems. Here the question is about the extension for the track, but I (I do not know English well and the essence of the problem) do not understand what to do. It is not worth reinstalling, the problem is not in mod!

Hello guys someone know some good ford gt3 mod for assetto ?
Do you mean the ford gt? In this case I suggest you to buy the urd's detroit gte (3 euros). I've tried some free alternatives but they didn't quite convince me...
If you're talking about the mustang, that car is a MARC car (some days ago someone posted the download link, I don't remember who in particular :boggled:)

Do you mean the ford gt? In this case I suggest you to buy the urd's detroit gte (3 euros). I've tried some free alternatives but they didn't quite convince me...
If you're talking about the mustang, that car is a MARC car (some days ago someone posted the download link, I don't remember who in particular :boggled:)
ford gt gt3 the one who is in iracing

ford gt gt3 the one who is in iracing
I don't remember what it would have been in Assetto. Do you have a screen or information?

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.06 - 14.05.52.08.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.06 - 14.05.52.08.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.06 - 14.06.01.02.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.06 - 14.06.01.02.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 120
View attachment 1078504
Hello friends! Can someone help me what needs to be done so that this window does not appear when loading?
The track works fine, but this window appears when loading. Thanks!
That means that there is an incompatible texture with the assigned material, that error window will always appear until someone corrects that texture or assigns another compatible material.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had the doran ford gt2 but the physics are like not brakes
I also have Ford cars under other brands and names, but now there is no way to search in the catalog. We need a title or screen. Then it will be possible to search or say what it is or not for Assetto Сorsa.

Thank you so much for the answer in my language, it's awesome!:cheers: I understand that there is a problem with the texture of the squeak in the kn file, but how to solve it? Here's my question.
You can easily fix that with any editing tool, just assign a material to that texture that is compatible.

Thanks! If I could do it, but I have no idea how to do it, sorry.
1- export track with 3dsimed (for example) to have it in .fbx format

2- Open with kseditor

3- window materials, below you will see that texture that must be in red, if you do not know what it is, simply click on save .kn5 there it will give you an error with the name of the texture, now you know exactly what it is

4- KsperpixelNM tab click on the three dots, assign any material to that texture.

5- save the .kn5 again, if it gives you the error again, it is the texture that is wrong, the brute force solution is to erase that texture.

Oh no! My game isn’t loading and is stuck on “Loading car metadata 100%”
You have probably exceeded the maximum number of cars in your library and are launching via vanilla AC. Use CM and you’ll never see that screen again (and kill acs.exe via Task Manager to get rid of it for now).

You have probably exceeded the maximum number of cars in your library and are launching via vanilla AC. Use CM and you’ll never see that screen again (and kill acs.exe via Task Manager to get rid of it for now).
Probably, there’s like 700 in there.
What’s the best way to launch from CM? That’s how I install my mods

1- export track with 3dsimed (for example) to have it in .fbx format

2- Open with kseditor

3- window materials, below you will see that texture that must be in red, if you do not know what it is, simply click on save .kn5 there it will give you an error with the name of the texture, now you know exactly what it is

4- KsperpixelNM tab click on the three dots, assign any material to that texture.

5- save the .kn5 again, if it gives you the error again, it is the texture that is wrong, the brute force solution is to erase that texture.
Forgive me, I'm over 50 years old and this path is not for me, it's hard for me to figure it out (English is not my native language). Thanks for the help.

But a file extension cannot solve an error that has a texture
I meant the kn file in the extension folder, which is causing the problem.
okayama_groovereplacement.kn5

Lots of good tracks available.
All my cars get a thorough test at Okutama Grand and Brands Hatch Indy.
To check top speeds I use Yatabe Test Track.

Lots of good tracks available.
All my cars get a thorough test at Okutama Grand and Brands Hatch Indy.
To check top speeds I use Yatabe Test Track.
Yes, Okutama and Brands are good and I've used them before too, thanks. By the way, do you know how to solve my problem with Okayama? Or I need to wait for all our track masters to wake up.

do you have any left over? LOL
I said that I have many different cars.
Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.06 - 15.19.10.22.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back