Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,815 comments
It was really a shame that this EP3 is very well made but was matched with inaccurate physics in every area of the car.

Completely re-work the physics for the EP3. Everything has been rebuilt from the ground up with correct data.

Overhauled the Engine, Drivetrain, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Tires, weight/inertias, etc.

Also fixed the AI error.

Now it drives exactly like a real EP3!

Please credit VR Driving for the physics. Thanks.

On another note, don't forget to replace the sound in CM with Espirit's FD2 for best immersion.

View attachment 1093906
I like the physics a lot 👍

Doing a little research caster on this car is very low, around 1.5 degrees, but it is set to around 8 degrees. I'd like to try it with a more realistic figure, what to adjust in the suspension.ini? I tried messing with STRUT_CAR but no joy.

[edit]Figured it out, still had data.acd in the car files that seems to take priority. Caster has an interesting impact on FFB, so much lighter I had to increase some![/edit]

Last edited:
Devils Backbone (Forza 7) v1.10

Screenshot_rms_c60_hybrid05_rmi_fm7_devilsbackbone_15-11-121-16-47-46.jpg
Screenshot_rms_c60_hybrid05_rmi_fm7_devilsbackbone_15-11-121-16-45-23.jpg

Screenshot_ks_nissan_skyline_r34_rmi_fm7_devilsbackbone_11-10-121-13-54-17.jpg

features:
  • 64 grid/pit w/AI
  • fwd / rev layouts
  • air force
  • CSP things

credits:
  • original model by Turn10
  • conversion by @RMi_wood
  • graphics and air force by @Masscot
  • cameras by @racealot
  • misc graphics and fixes by @norms
  • optimizations by @shi
  • portable lighting by "Oldman Jumper"

Happy Happy, Joy Joy! :cheers:

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
It was really a shame that this EP3 is very well made but was matched with inaccurate physics in every area of the car.

Completely re-work the physics for the EP3. Everything has been rebuilt from the ground up with correct data.

Overhauled the Engine, Drivetrain, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Tires, weight/inertias, etc.

Also fixed the AI error.

Now it drives exactly like a real EP3!

Please credit VR Driving for the physics. Thanks.

On another note, don't forget to replace the sound in CM with Espirit's FD2 for best immersion.

View attachment 1093906
This^^ Albeit some guys only care about good looking (I'm not against that tho) and some stupid and ridiculous details.
Yes will eventually be fixed since i never use ai's dint saw that

Paulo chill out speally with out felow portugueses having pseudo same car or newers files in some areas doest mean anything andre was a lot of hours in the car

Regarding the ep3 the work was done from scratch starting with the original version from Patrick melo modesto not related to any version yiu may have sone recently ;)
Sorry, I quite did not understand well what you said.
What I understood, is that you only quote me what you thought it was better for you.
And you are replying for him. :odd:

Last edited:
I have the same problem with SOL Plan Selector app so I'm actually using the old script
This happens to many ppl lately. Many times the following procedure solves it:
  • Disable it in apps in CM
  • Start a session in AC, hit drive (the wheel), go back to pits and exit the game
  • Reenable it in apps in CM

Last edited:
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 by Kunos
ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017

the official Kunos car crashes once in the pits in all tracks, back to the desk, do you have this problem ?
I am using SOL 2.2 RC1 and CSP 0.1.75 (public)
no mods inside just skins :confused:

View attachment 1094029:confused:

Yes, we all know that by now ... Just use anything but that 1.75 version ...
Well it's running fine in VR here: CSP 1.75 pblc-SOL 2.1.3..

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 by Kunos
ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017

the official Kunos car crashes once in the pits in all tracks, back to the desk, do you have this problem ?
I am using SOL 2.2 RC1 and CSP 0.1.75 (public)
no mods inside just skins :confused:

:confused:
Was happening to me too recently, verifying files on Steam may have helped it, however I'm not positive.

Well it's running fine in VR here: CSP 1.75 pblc-SOL 2.1.3..
I tested with csp 0.1.74 it's ok (0.1.75 bugs with Porsche CUP 2017 Kunos)
I have been using version 0.1.75 from the start but I had never seen that the 2017 Kunos Porsche cup bugged :confused:

Thanks

Last edited:
Last edited:
hydraulic pedal setup

Hello,
I have trouble with "declining braking" (freinage dégressif) with some cars (this obviously depends on the quality of the physics of the mods) but do you have a good setting for a hydraulic pedal in the Content Manager (gamma value, ...) ?
I can adjust the braking power in the pits for some cars but not with all mods
Thanks

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
potenza.jpg

Noticed Autodromo Potenza Eireli is missing in the list

Shared here:

Direct download:

Interesting layout and has good potential but it looks a bit rough and unfinished at the moment - do you know if it's still being worked on?
150% exposure fix helps lighten things up a bit.

Last edited:
does anyone know how to set dynamic skies without having to go in the app in game each time?

like if I set it to windy in cm when in game the clouds wont move until I select windy in the sol plan selector.

Untitled.jpg

View attachment 1094071

does anyone know how to solve the issue with the side windows?
This was one fix, but I thought the mod was updated to fix this.

Fantastic work but do you think it would be possible to make additional gear sets or just have the existing gear set at much closer ratios? I'd much rather top out in 6th at 235 - 240kph as apposed to 5th gear. Currently, the ratios are too tall and 6th is pretty much useless.

Also, how do you adjust the cluster brightness when the lights are switched on? They are way too bright.

What filter are you using ?

ep3gauge.jpg
Screenshot_honda_civic_ep3_jdm_rt_zolder_15-10-121-19-39-20.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back