Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,185 comments
Can anyone name some good point to point tracks where there's AI too? (I got the Targa Florios)

I finally got my reverb G2 sorted turns out I had motion smoothing and motion vectoring on at the same time....:banghead:

Now I can finally enjoy everything cranked up with PP on and rain etc, its like a new game....also means I cant make excuses for any of my mods not having wipers now I guess.
i've updated A LOT of hillclimbs track which i never ever released (yet) with cams, CSP and all the things you know...
Most of them are done under request from people who had them (purchased or not i don't even know the source sometimes) that's why i never released them basically, but here's a list of what i've done:

• Almofrei
  • Coppa Nissena
  • Fasano Selva
  • Iglesias Sant'Angelo
  • Reventino
  • Glava Zete
  • Krajiska Zmija
  • Assetto.es - Subida Al Fito v100719 by Assetto.es for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Loros Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Parakueyos Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Pujada Pollastre v0.7 (040820) by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - St Luzia v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Subida Al Fito 2020 v090520 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Ventoses Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - iBergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Waldau Freies Bergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Halisa Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Iba Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Subida A Chantada 2020 v110620 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • EMI - Subida Al Garbi v1.0 by EMI for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Bergrennen Shelsley-Walsh v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Bollenbachtal v0.91 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - St Ursanne v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - La Braguia Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • Superstage - Falougha Hillclimb v1.0 by Superstage for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Bergrennen Prescott Speed Hill Climb v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4

I still have few of them to do, then i will release a standalone pack which can be shared due to the fact no payware stuff are includeed in the pack (like for Superstage or Lemax ones)

i've updated A LOT of hillclimbs track which i never ever released (yet) with cams, CSP and all the things you know...
Most of them are done under request from people who had them (purchased or not i don't even know the source sometimes) that's why i never released them basically, but here's a list of what i've done:

• Almofrei
  • Coppa Nissena
  • Fasano Selva
  • Iglesias Sant'Angelo
  • Reventino
  • Glava Zete
  • Krajiska Zmija
  • Assetto.es - Subida Al Fito v100719 by Assetto.es for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Loros Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Parakueyos Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Pujada Pollastre v0.7 (040820) by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - St Luzia v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Subida Al Fito 2020 v090520 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Ventoses Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - iBergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Waldau Freies Bergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Halisa Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Iba Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Subida A Chantada 2020 v110620 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • EMI - Subida Al Garbi v1.0 by EMI for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Bergrennen Shelsley-Walsh v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Bollenbachtal v0.91 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - St Ursanne v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - La Braguia Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • Superstage - Falougha Hillclimb v1.0 by Superstage for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Bergrennen Prescott Speed Hill Climb v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4

I still have few of them to do, then i will release a standalone pack which can be shared due to the fact no payware stuff are includeed in the pack (like for Superstage or Lemax ones)
excellent, I look forward to this. hopefully they will have some larger grids.

racing some smaller powered, preferably open top classic cars up a mountain has to be one of the best experiences in Assetto. also forgot to mention the Transfagarasan and Pikes Peak as two other great A2B tracks.

racing some smaller powered, preferably open top classic cars up a mountain has to be one of the best experiences in Assetto. also forgot to mention the Transfagarasan and Pikes Peak as two other great A2B tracks.
Didn't touched the box or grid stuff, only CSP and cams (and sometimes some 3D fixes ;)

Attachments

• chrome_qudgHI41k0.png
    chrome_qudgHI41k0.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 19
N
Version 3.2 - Released 2022.04.12
RENAULT CLIO R.S. CUP X98 (2013)
CSP v0.1.74 or above required

This is what should (hopefully) be the final version physics wise.
Obviously we'll implement any new CSP features that will come out in the future.

CREDITS
• AssettoGarage for the base mod
• delpinsky, maki123 & masscot for updates to the base mod

FEATURING
• new (self-developed) tyre model for slicks hard
• CSP extended physics with aero maps
• CSP advanced brakes system
• minor edits to physics
• minor visual enhancements

FULL CHANGELOG v3.2

Aerodynamic
• more precise frontal area
• revised body aero map
• adjusted wings position

Powertrain
• corrected idle rpm
• revised idle rpm logic
• revised gearbox inertia
• tweaked throttle LUT
• minor adjustments to drivetrain

Suspensions, brakes and tyres
• new rear suspension geometry
• revised suspensions setup
• implemented CSP advanced brake system
• new (self-developed) tyre model
• new tyres performance and wear curves
• added tyre blankets temp

Visual
• minor edits to PBR materials
• fixed rear lights
• now all skins have Michelin tyres textures
• regenerated VAO patch

Other changes
• slightly decreased car mass
• corrected car polar inertia
• updated linear steer rod ratio
• adjusted fuel tank position
• revised AI fuel cons
• decreased reserve fuel to 5
• adjusted collider position
• corrected graphic offsets
• tweaked real mirrors
• updated setup options
• regenerated LODs files
• updated CM previews (new style)
• regenerated some livery icons

View attachment 1136780

DOWNLOAD
wow thanks ! so much fun to drive !

Outside of the Hillclimb and Rally stages, there is the point to point race "Cote d'Azur" from Grid, by ChiquiFreaky, I must say I kind of like it for night cruising, and I think it does have AI.

New VRC car is gonna be that bmw v12 lmp car probably. https://www.facebook.com/vrc.modding.team/
These teams have the chance to work on uncommon cars that would fit right in sims and what do they do ? Working on yet another car that has appeared in quite a lot of sims.

Would've loved the V12 LM or Porsche LMP2000 but nah, here's version 4544 of the LMR because... Reasons.

These teams have the chance to work on uncommon cars that would fit right in sims and what do they do ? Working on yet another car that has appeared in quite a lot of sims.

Would've loved the V12 LM or Porsche LMP2000 but nah, here's version 4544 of the LMR because... Reasons.
The V12 LM is a failed project due to numerous issues during development. The V12 lmr is the definitive version. And we needed a good version of that because honestly legion version sucks!
The lmp2000 again was a transitory project leading to the RS Spyder which we have a very good mod already done by @AC Modder

The V12 LM is a failed project due to numerous issues during development. The V12 lmr is the definitive version. And we needed a good version of that because honestly legion version sucks!
The lmp2000 again was a transitory project leading to the RS Spyder which we have a very good mod already done by @AC Modder
The LMP 2000 was more than a transitory project. But yeah, I'd rather have obscure and 'failed' racing cars then yet another one we already have, definitive version or not.
Variety is the spice of life !

The LMP 2000 was more than a transitory project. But yeah, I'd rather have obscure and 'failed' racing cars then yet another one we already have, definitive version or not.
Variety is the spice of life !
Well but dealing with a small portion of people who wants to race failures instead of winning cars is not a good way for business. I hope that they will release the matra Simca ms670 or the Porsche 936 or again the Porsche wsc-95 or the Peugeot 908 hdi

Why not lighten it yourself with Photoshop? You could get it to your own taste.
Then you can start a Patreon and charge people £5 a month to download your mod.
I didn't know @Pyyer had a secretary...

Mine is a simple request, I have already congratulated whit him for his work, if he can make this change (which IMHO increases the realism of the track even more) it's well, otherwise amen.

I do not see the reason for your useless and in bad taste controversy...

Last edited:
I didn't know @Pyyer had a secretary...

Mine is a simple request, I have already congratulated whit him for his work, if he can make this change (which IMHO increases the realism of the track even more) it's well, otherwise amen.

I do not see the reason for your useless and in bad taste controversy...
That generated a series of comments which are less than useless and reminds me my youth where from a simple ******** there was an entire afternoon of bull****s with absolutely no point..

That generated a series of comments which are less than useless and reminds me my youth where from a simple ******** there was an entire afternoon of bull****s with absolutely no point..
In all this, the person concerned did not reply...maybe he took my suggestion and is working on it ... 😆😆

Thanks again to Pyyer for all his incredibile works!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

I'm creating my first AC car mod & I've hit a roadblock. Can anyone tell me a way to convert FBX files to their 2014/2015 variant? I've tried several things already, nothing's worked so far & I'm at my wits end here.

How complicated it is to add something like this to a mod with analog instruments? I want to create a racing version for a street car.

I know how to use 3ds max for rim/parts swaps and I know I have to copy the digital instruments data from one mod to the other.

Please let me know I'm not very wrong 😅

1649782021444.png

New VRC car is gonna be that bmw v12 lmp car probably. https://www.facebook.com/vrc.modding.team/
zzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzzzzz........whats next 911 gt3rsclubsport2turbo.......bmw m3m5cslsport.....mercedes amgblackamgdarksideveilsidebackside......zzzzzzzz

as others have stated missed opportunity...how none of these teams have bothered to do a Matra-Simca MS670 baffles my brain....Le Mans Winning racing royalty.

Last edited:
zzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzzzzz........whats next 911 gt3rsclubsport2turbo.......bmw m3m5cslsport.....mercedes amgblackamgdarksideveilsidebackside......zzzzzzzz

as others have stated missed opportunity...how none of these teams haven't bothered to do a Matra-Simca MS670 baffles my brain....Le Mans Winning racing royalty.
The exact model I mentioned few posts ago. Sad that many people are converging on the same model at the same time instead of choosing they're own category (RSS for formulas, vrc for prototypes ecc)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back